Thread: Decommitment

vCash

Decommitment

Seems we had two today

vCash
    We've had a couple the last two days that were "encouraged" to look elsewhere.

vCash
    Making room

vCash
    Are we though? Two big guys and listed as safeties, which don't we need. Seems one,vmaybe both, are going to Tennessee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Are we though? Two big guys and listed as safeties, which don't we need. Seems one,vmaybe both, are going to Tennessee
    Three guys were told to go elsewhere. We've got a load of guys coming in for visits the next two weeks. We need older DBs too. IF we get the guys we want, this is a top 20 class.

vCash
    Awesome. Thanks for the info

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Three guys were told to go elsewhere. We've got a load of guys coming in for visits the next two weeks. We need older DBs too. IF we get the guys we want, this is a top 20 class.
    What are the chances we get the guys we want? Are these realistic targets or pipe dreams or possibly some of both?
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I think both were known to be looking and they had been really interested in other places. If a guy is not going to come here, you may as find out now rathe than on signing day.

I still think they would take at least one of them if they came back but this is not something this staff was blind sided by.

This is a big decision by this guys. They are deciding their future, I don't begrudge any decommit provided they are honest with everyone. IT's these planned signing day flipmas guys that is BS.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    We've dropped about 5 guys this class. We've lost 1 (Jourdan Thomas).

vCash
    That's the guy I was thinking they would still take but I don't know stuff, I just listen.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    That's the guy I was thinking they would still take but I don't know stuff, I just listen.
    That ship has sailed.

vCash
    Sailing East for one where Flipmas came early this year.