Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malik Heath injured in car accident

vCash

Malik Heath injured in car accident

I saw on Genespage where Steve Robertson said Malik Heath was seriously injured in a car accident today, and is being transferred to a bigger hospital.

Everybody needs to send lots of prayers up for him and his family tonight!

https://247sports.com/college/missis...090813/?page=3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganncakes View Post
    I saw on Genespage where Steve Robertson said Malik Heath was seriously injured in a car accident today, and is being transferred to a bigger hospital.

I really hate this for him especially the way he finished the season

vCash
    Prayers sent. Was it in Starkville? Hope it's nothing horrible.

vCash
    Praying for him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Prayers sent. Was it in Starkville? Hope it's nothing horrible.
    Yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganncakes View Post

Well since I don't feel like joining 247 tonight What is the premium info?

vCash
    Airlifted to the Med in Memphis. Not good. Not good at all if you head to the Med. That place is basically combat wound triage. He needs every prayer he can get.

vCash
    Hoping and praying for the best for Malik but we seem to be cursed with these serious car wrecks involving our football players. First there was the car crash that killed Keith Joseph Jr. (and Sr.), then there was the serious wreck that involved both DeMonte Russell and JP Purvis that took them quite a long time to recover from, and now apparently a serious car accident involving Malik Heath. Just way too much of this happening to our guys.

vCash
    Jeez. Was anyone else injured? Really hope this isn't as bad as it sounds.

vCash
    Went to Steves and Hadads Twitt no mention of this. Anyone got any credible reporting instead of a post on Sixpack?

vCash
    Putting him on my prayer list.

vCash
    The only thing anyone that might know has said is he was airlifted to a larger hospital. Prayers that it's not the Med because up here that's bad, real bad. Hopefully it was OCH to Tupelo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Went to Steves and Hadads Twitt no mention of this. Anyone got any credible reporting instead of a post on Sixpack?
    Looking on Twitter the Clarion Ledger, Daily Journal among others are reporting. Unfortunately it is a case where nobody has any updated information. On Twitter you can plug in Malik Heath and it brings up the various stories. Terrible news.

vCash
    Danny Smith from Starkville Daily News is posting but no new information at this time.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/sdndannyp...87120126988291

vCash
    Dude? He was in a bad wreck, and it's not good. Just pray for him. It's real, and very serious.

vCash
    Thank goodness

Per robbie... Just a few minutes ago

Malik was airlifted to Memphis earlier but I'm told that he is expected to be OK. I'm not sure the injuries that occurred or the severity.
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 12-02-2021 at 11:44 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    Dude? He was in a bad wreck, and it's not good. Just pray for him. It's real, and very serious.
    Dude something as serious as this dam right we need confirmation instead of a link that makes you get 247 signup page/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Thank goodness

Per robbie

Malik was airlifted to Memphis earlier but I'm told that he is expected to be OK. I'm not sure the injuries that occurred or the severity.
    Thanks Scooba.

vCash
    Great news!!!!

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Damn. Sucks. Just goes to show sports aren?t everything and everything can be taken away or changed forever in the blink of an eye.

Prayers to Malik and anyone else injured. Life is precious no matter how bad you may think it is. There is always someone else worse off. And it can be taken from you at any moment.