Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brule say it ain?t soooo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    It sucks but he regressed this season. 2020 he was lights out. I don't know what happened but he didn't play with that chip on his shoulder this season.
    I'm not sure if he regressed, or others around him got better while he stayed where he was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    I'm not sure if he regressed, or others around him got better while he stayed where he was.
    Hmmm, that could be. I was really impressed with Jett Johnson.

vCash
    He said on his instagram that "they forced his hand." whatever that means.

vCash
    If Jett Johnson beat him out then damn. Jett was 17ing slow out there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    He said on his instagram that "they forced his hand." whatever that means.
    There are some things that we just don't know and may never know and this may not have anything to even do with on the field stuff.

I believe he can be good and that we will miss him but if getting benched for Jett Johnson is what he is talking about about then it is what it is. People get benched, it's what happens at times. He may have had the higher ceiling but if you aren't playing to it on a consistent down to down basis you run the risk of getting benched. Jett was outplaying him much of the year and earned his playing time, that part is not debatable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    How in the world do you know that? Do you have inside information I don't have?

Personally, I doubt it because you don't even know if it's true or not. If you had inside information you would at least know whether it was true when the portal is public.

I guess it could be a problem without our coaches but somehow I doubt it. The system we play in today is that it allows players to transfer easily and sometimes it's for reasons that have nothing to do with football.
    Your asking questions then answering your own question. I'll let you think what you want. He's the best linebacker on the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Your asking questions then answering your own question. I'll let you think what you want. He's the best linebacker on the team.
    Then he should have played like it because he didn't play like our best LB most of the year. I will give you he may have the highest ceiling but you have to prove it every week or a hungry guy behind you will get your spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    If Jett Johnson beat him out then damn. Jett was 17ing slow out there
    The best player on our front 7

vCash
    Brule looked bad earlier in the season.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    It seemed like Jett was in on most tackles toward the end of the year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    who is the best player on front 7?

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Kiffin retweeting that Brule is in the portal. Is this a troll job or could he head to the sharks?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Which shouldn't have happened. Ole Miss gashed us running the ball with him in there.
    true....Our LB's are pretty damn slow. Teams with speed, could run side to side against us.

vCash
    Jett Johnson was the leading tackler on our team and didn’t play the whole year.

Some of you just hate to hate. No, he isn’t the fastest guy on the team but I’ll tell you what he is, the best tackler on our team.

That being said Brule could have still helped this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Jett Johnson was the leading tackler on our team and didn’t play the whole year.

Some of you just hate to hate. No, he isn’t the fastest guy on the team but I’ll tell you what he is, the best tackler on our team.

That being said Brule could have still helped this team.
    This and we were one of the most efficient run defenses in the country. Hate losing Brule but teams are gonna be losing players every year and not just the bench riders it's the new era.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    He lost his job and was a back up. Jett had pretty much taken the spot.
    Yep, fact Jett took his job. Surprised only because he was a leader but not since his PT went way down.

Is John Lewis ready to step up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Young really stepped up and surprised me this year. Wheat might be best in front 7 though.

Hope we get Jordan Davis back next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    It sucks but he regressed this season. 2020 he was lights out. I don't know what happened but he didn't play with that chip on his shoulder this season.
    This

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Kiffin retweeting that Brule is in the portal. Is this a troll job or could he head to the sharks?
    I'm sure it's just Kiffin doing his best to defuse the rivalries toxicity...

Funny how that shit works.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I'm sure it's just Kiffin doing his best to defuse the rivalries toxicity...

Funny how that shit works.
    This! Also lane better be worried about all the defections on his plantation up there. They dropping like flies