Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Brule say it ain?t soooo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    Good grief. No he's not, and it's not close. There are two guys redshirting this year who are better than him, and that's probably the reason he's moving on.
    So two guys that have never played are better than the 2 year starter? Gotcha. This is based on your practice observation right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    So two guys that have never played are better than the 2 year starter? Gotcha. This is based on your practice observation right?
    Yeah losing a 2 year starter is rarely a good thing

vCash
    Just stop. You're beclowning yourself in this thread.

vCash
    Just stop. You're beclowning yourself in this thread.
    I think you are. Potential is nothing until proven. You don't move on to unproven Potential when a proven commodity is there.

vCash
    I think you are. Potential is nothing until proven. You don't move on to unproven Potential when a proven commodity is there.
    What I'm telling you is the actual opinion of the staff. Choose to believe it or not. But your comment about Brule being the best LB on the team is absurd and completely detached from reality.

vCash
    He is a graduate transfer I dont see why some of you are getting your panties in a wad. Let him go check out other places he served us well in Starkville

vCash
    What I'm telling you is the actual opinion of the staff. Choose to believe it or not. But your comment about Brule being the best LB on the team is absurd and completely detached from reality.
    Stats say otherwise. You also sound crazy pretending to speak on behalf of a coach.

vCash
    Stats say otherwise. You also sound crazy pretending to speak on behalf of a coach.
    You sound crazy discounting what I know as a fact because it goes against how you feel. There are people here who know me. I don't post often.

vCash
    So you think we stopped Ole miss the 2nd half? Yeah...our fans. They dominated the entire second half.
    Well lucky for us Coral and Kiffin were just toying with us towards the end of the game. No way those two class acts would want to run up the score. Ya want to know why the didn't? They couldn't. Just stop, you're making a fool of yourself when you've been proven wrong by multiple posters.

vCash
    bulldawg28 and any others that are not big fans of coach leach.

Please list 3 coaching hires that WILL come to MSU if offered right now if we fire leach

Would love to hear them tbh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Well lucky for us Coral and Kiffin were just toying with us towards the end of the game. No way those two class acts would want to run up the score. Ya want to know why the didn't? They couldn't. Just stop, you're making a fool of yourself when you've been proven wrong by multiple posters.
    You're right. Ole Miss squeaked out the win and had us all in suspense until the clock reached zero. We were really close and dominated them the entire game. If our guys wouldn't have slipped on those blades of grass we would have made all the plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post

Please list 3 coaching hires that WILL come to MSU if offered right now if we fire leach

I have nothing against Leach he's just an old school guy coaching in modern times. He's done nothing that deserves firing. I also don't care if he loses to ole miss every year if he can win 8 or 9 games during the regular season.

vCash

Ah, gotcha. Makes sense. He was probably happy we lost. Our fans...

vCash
    You sound crazy discounting what I know as a fact because it goes against how you feel. There are people here who know me. I don't post often.
    And you don't know who I am.

vCash
    You're right. Ole Miss squeaked out the win and had us all in suspense until the clock reached zero. We were really close and dominated them the entire game. If our guys wouldn't have slipped on those blades of grass we would have made all the plays.
    And you're right. It was all Jett's fault, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    And you're right. It was all Jett's fault, right?
    Nope. The better team won.

vCash
    I have nothing against Leach he's just an old school guy coaching in modern times. He's done nothing that deserves firing. I also don't care if he loses to ole miss every year if he can win 8 or 9 games during the regular season.
    I disagree, He will have to beat ole miss atleast every other year.

now, do you seriously think we should have beaten ole miss these past 2 years? honestly? we all knew year 1 was going to be a struggle and then this year ole miss was a top 10 team with a 1st round pick at QB with a ton of seniors

If he goes 6-6 or 7-5 next year and loses the egg, yes we will have a serious convo about leach but rn, i think he has done a good job so far and this is only the beginning of what we have in store with this guy imo

I could be wrong but I saw the egg bowl as a loss unlike some people, im a realist not a sun shine pumper or a doom and gloom guy. I tell it how i see it and ole miss is just a better team. Its that simple. I dont understand why people are so mad.

These next 2 years are lining up to be great years. But if they arent, ill agree with the doom and gloomers.

vCash

now, do you seriously think we should have beaten ole miss these past 2 years? honestly? we all knew year 1 was going to be a struggle and then this year ole miss was a top 10 team with a 1st round pick at QB with a ton of seniors

If he goes 6-6 or 7-5 next year and loses the egg, yes we will have a serious convo about leach but rn, i think he has done a good job so far and this is only the beginning of what we have in store with this guy imo

I could be wrong but I saw the egg bowl as a loss unlike some people, im a realist not a sun shine pumper or a doom and gloom guy. I tell it how i see it and ole miss is just a better team. Its that simple. I dont understand why people are so mad.

These next 2 years are lining up to be great years. But if they arent, ill agree with the doom and gloomers.
    And also unless they hit massively in the portal, next year i see them as the worst team in the sec west. We will see how good kiffin is, that is if he stays.

SEC west way too early predictions

1. Alabama ( will be very improved)
    2. Mississippi State ( 50/50 games are all at home)
    3. Texas A&M ( Jimbo always chokes down the stretch and on the road)
    4. Auburn
    5. LSU
    6. Arkansas
    7. Ole Miss

( could swap LSU and Auburn but i give it to auburn cause i think they will have the head to head over lsu)

vCash

We should definitely be better next year. We also SHOULD beat Ole miss soundly the next two years unless Kiffin can get a Heisman transfer. However, I refuse to base a successful season around beating Ole Miss unless the scenario is swapped similar to what this game was to Ole miss this year.

vCash
    We should definitely be better next year. We also SHOULD beat Ole miss soundly the next two years unless Kiffin can get a Heisman transfer. However, I refuse to base a successful season around beating Ole Miss unless the scenario is swapped similar to what this game was to Ole miss this year.
    I think its more important to beat them if you are having an average season than an above average season tbh.

If we go 10-2 next year and beat georgia but lose to ole miss. I wont be super mad.

If we go 7-5 or even 8-4 and lose the egg again. Yes i will be mad. Unless ole miss is a top 15 or top 10 team once again