Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CFP 11/30

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    They're covering their asses knowing it could sort itself out on its own,,,,
    Yes, likely.

vCash
    I'm just hangin' on by the tiny hope that some things go our way... They got a comparably good "resume'"....
    Don't worry - they will. **

vCash
    Well, when ya think 'bout it logically, Bammer is already in the playoffs.... They just gotta play an extra game....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    That's well done! Nice...

They did score one in the 4th vs AU, though... still, that was hilarious,,,,
    And the 4th OT as well - or is that what you meant?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    And the 4th OT as well - or is that what you meant?
    yep! Thanks!

No.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Well, of course... You shoulda seen how they fixed the Bammer Game at College Station... it was epic.
    I saw the epic screw job Auburn got for damn sure. Holding in the end zone, another hold around midfield, hands to the face in auburn territory, 2 intentional grounding calls and a push off. Oddly enough, none of them were called. Continuing to deny the obvious kind of defeats your argument there meth king of the south.

On another note, did you ever get your new outhouse plans all squared away? It sounded pretty nice from that thread you posted. We are adding a back patio to our house soon with an outdoor pizza oven and smoker. These kind of projects pique my interest these days.
    Last edited by Vandownbytheriver; 11-30-2021 at 09:14 PM.

vCash
    IF, and that's a huge IF Bammer can keep Bryce Young from gettin' murdered they've got a great chance of pulling it out...
    Good thing Young got the NIL thing, he could get his career ended Saturday. Bama's OL is their weak link.

vCash
    Even with a Bama loss, they may get in if Baylor beats ok state, Iowa beats Michigan, and Houston beats cincy. Prob only need two of those to happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfarley View Post
    I saw the epic screw job Auburn got for damn sure. Holding in the end zone, another hold around midfield, hands to the face in auburn territory, 2 intentional grounding calls and a push off. Oddly enough, none of them were called. Continuing to deny the obvious kind of defeats your argument there meth king of the south.
    There was holding and PI all night on both teams... One PI likely cost Bammer a TD...

And if you are sincerely talking about "teams get calls on the Plains"... That's not the hill ya wanna die on, friend...

Oh, and bammer had 11 penalties for 129 yards...

No.

vCash
    There was holding and PI all night on both teams... One PI likely cost Bammer a TD...

And if you are sincerely talking about "teams get calls on the Plains"... That's not the hill ya wanna die on, friend...

Oh, and bammer had 11 penalties for 129 yards...
    Except on the drive to keep their Natty dreams alive in BHam. All of those calls were not iffy. They were blatant. And were not called. Bama gets that benefit 99.7456789% of the time. The rest of us do not. I honestly don't see how Bama fans either can't or won't acknowledge it.

vCash
    I'm rooting for Cincy. Nice to see a little program get in. Also I hope OkSt wins the B12 and Michigan loses the B10. Maybe OkSt slides into the final four.

vCash
    Except on the drive to keep their Natty dreams alive in BHam. All of those calls were not iffy. They were blatant. And were not called. Bama gets that benefit 99.7456789% of the time. The rest of us do not. I honestly don't see how Bama fans either can't or won't acknowledge it.
    I'd like to see the math on this.... You're very similar to the Bammer Fans that think the refs screw them all the time... But it's a pervasive, not uncommon delusion...

edit: for the record, I've said that Bammer DOES get the benefit of officiating most of the time. I just don't think there's some conspiracy out of B'ham that directs on the field officials to fix games for Bammer...
    Last edited by TUSK; 11-30-2021 at 09:48 PM.

No.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    What do y'all Cincinnati haters want them to do? Just go unbeaten for nothing and jerk it to a stupid bowl game? They tried to schedule some bigger games and they won them. It's hard to get up for every game and win by 50 at a G5, they don't have the depth for that over a 12 game season. I just don't understand the hate when there's nothing they can control about it. I mean does it make you feel better to see UGA beat Oklahoma state 42-3 instead?
    Probably for the same reason why Bama doesn't lobby to be allowed to play the JETS every year. Cincy just doesn't belong there. If their schedule was in the 30s, they would have lost 4 games.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Bama pushed off hard to get their TD. Just saying. No flag. Sure it happens all the time, but when the game is on the line, you can't shove a dude so far he isn't even in the play anymore.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Bama pushed off hard to get their TD. Just saying. No flag. Sure it happens all the time, but when the game is on the line, you can't shove a dude so far he isn't even in the play anymore.
    Don't you come at me with facts and unbiased opinions. Our resident elephant won't allow that. I'm clearly biased by seeing things that actually happen****

vCash
    Jawja beats Bammer by double digits. Bammer cant protect Young from that DL.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Oh, yeah,,, don't disagree... I'd like to think it was a makeup call for McCreary obviously PIing Bammer outta a TD....

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Jawja beats Bammer by double digits. Bammer cant protect Young from that DL.
    What do you think the Bammer coaches can do to help the OL to keep Jordan and Dean from breaking Bryce in half... quick throws, roll the pocket, extra TE as a lineman????

No.

vCash
    What do you think the Bammer coaches can do to help the OL to keep Jordan and Dean from breaking Bryce in half... quick throws, roll the pocket, extra TE as a lineman????
    Yes

But in the end I think this is just Kirby's year. They are loaded and have an experienced team. Bama is talented but young in alot of spots. Bama is not ready at WR to hurt the Jawja D like they could in past years. Bama doesnt have the depth defensively they have had.

This is Kirby's best team he has had and maybe ever will have at Jawja. It's his time
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Cinci and bama lose...

Georgia
    Michigan
    Big 12 winner
    ND

It would be quite strange for a playoff team to have an interim
    I think Okie ST will be 4. If Bama wins SEC then Both Bama and UGA are in.