ND

It would be quite strange for a playoff team to have an interim
    Here's my go at it:

Bama loses SECCG - Bama is out and UGA in
    Michigan Wins and is in
    Cincy Wins and is in
    OK State loses and is out
    ND is in
    Option 1 => Fickell goes to ND and coaches them against Cincy in 1st round.

Option 2 => Fickell coaches Cincy against UGA in 1st round and loses
    ND beats Michigan so Fickell goes to ND and "coaches" in championship game where he loses to UGA.

Fickell becomes the first coach to both coach and lose with 2 teams in the same CFP.

vCash
    1 UGA
    2 Michigan
    3 Notre Dame
    4 Alabama

Cincy will lose to Houston, Ok State will lose to Baylor, Bama will lose to UGA but will be viewed as the best 2 loss team unless UGA blows them out. If that?s the case Ohio State or Baylor sneaks in

vCash
    UGA is going to win out. Doesn't matter who they play. Should be them and Michigan, but Harbaugh could blow it.
    Natty game is like a 10-7 game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NWADAWG View Post
    Here's my go at it:

Bama loses SECCG - Bama is out and UGA in
    Michigan Wins and is in
    Cincy Wins and is in
    OK State loses and is out
    ND is in
    Option 1 => Fickell goes to ND and coaches them against Cincy in 1st round.

Option 2 => Fickell coaches Cincy against UGA in 1st round and loses
    ND beats Michigan so Fickell goes to ND and "coaches" in championship game where he loses to UGA.

Fickell becomes the first coach to both coach and lose with 2 teams in the same CFP.
    Be more interesting if he won both, and coaches against himself for the natty lol

vCash
    I have never cared for ND, but I am pulling for them to sneak in the 4-team playoff. It's just a crazy year for football, imagine the reaction if Cincy, Bama and Michigan all lose going in this weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    What do you think the Bammer coaches can do to help the OL to keep Jordan and Dean from breaking Bryce in half... quick throws, roll the pocket, extra TE as a lineman????
    Recruit better.

vCash
    I think it will be Georgia, Michigan, OK St, and Cincinnati. I could certainly see Houston winning, but I think Cincinnati pulls it out. I'm rooting for them to get in. I would like to finally have a data point for the G5 argument. We've seen Boise and UCF pull out games no one thought they could win (myself included), but it always comes with the "opponent didn't care" caveat. Unfortunately, they will likely get UGA in round 1, so ot could definitely go badly. But at least we'll have a data point. It's a fairly weak field this year anyway, so I don't think it would be wasting a spot. After UGA and maybe Michigan, there are no real contenders.

vCash
    I don't know much, but if OSU loses, and Bama doesn't get blown out, they are going to keep Bama at 3 and keep Cincy at 4 so that game doesn't get played again. They won't penalize Bama for losing to UGA in Atlanta. Assuming they keep it within 7 points.

If OSU wins Big XII, they will be 3 and Cincy will most likely stay 4.

vCash
    It's pretty obvious Cincy has had some trouble at times staying focused and motivated against weaker opponents. In the games they've more likely felt like they needed to get 'up' for, they absolutely obliterated both UCF and SMU...a team Houston was losing to entering the 4th and finally went ahead of with 17 seconds left.

Houston also was down to South Florida at HT, got taken to OT by East Carolina, and lost by 3 scores to Texas Tech.

Anything can happen and Houston is a solid team, so I'm not guaranteeing Cincy beats Houston. But I'd put pretty good money on it. Cincy is very good and deserves to be there. I'm extremely glad Notre Dame has played as well as they have since that game because if they hadn't, the committee likely would have found a way to bump Cincy down.

vCash
    Bearcats are going to have a road win over a top 5 or top 6 team. OklaSt can't "poke" that with a ten foot pole. And if Bearcats win it will not be over a scrub 8-4 team. Houston is at least respectable. The Cowboys have not been so impressive as to pass UC. The thought of OSU jumping UC should not receive any serious consideration, and if they do it means UC was out to begin with and never seriously considered at any point.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Bearcats are going to have a road win over a top 5 or top 6 team. OklaSt can't "poke" that with a ten foot pole. And if Bearcats win it will not be over a scrub 8-4 team. Houston is at least respectable. The Cowboys have not been so impressive as to pass UC. The thought of OSU jumping UC should not receive any serious consideration, and if they do it means UC was out to begin with and never seriously considered at any point.
    On Sunday it will be

1. Georgia
    2. Michigan
    3. Oklahoma State
    4. Cincinatti

They do this to make cincy look bad and cinci gets beat my Georgia by 21+ and the G5 will never ever ever get anything team in the playoff because of it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sienfield View Post
    Recruit better.
    Have a REP, buddy!
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    So, Tusk as a homage to the old spelling of Tuskaloosa?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I'd like to see the math on this.... You're very similar to the Bammer Fans that think the refs screw them all the time... But it's a pervasive, not uncommon delusion...

edit: for the record, I've said that Bammer DOES get the benefit of officiating most of the time. I just don't think there's some conspiracy out of B'ham that directs on the field officials to fix games for Bammer...
    The sliding and opposing views is accurate. MSU gets screwed a little more and Bama gets more of the calls and breaks cause their Bama. Bama don't win them all because of calls and we don't lose them all because of calls.

Seen it way too much the calls out of SEC office to get what they want. Surprisingly I saw more Bama calls than Aub calls Saturday on the Plains which is surprising because Aub always gets some big calls their way.

Easily could have been a hold and safety on the first down play at the 2 on Bama OL. They couldn't block Moultrie, they held and Young was in endzone - safety and game over. Huge no call. Saw a lot worse hold call called a hold in the game.