Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Coaching carousel megathread

vCash
    Plus- Mississippi is not a destination job no matter how much they want it to be. You can’t win a title there. It’s a stepping stone to a blue-blood just like we are.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    Can't do it, Sallie.
    Awesome!

vCash
    Well you guys know better than I *slight snicker*. Guess we'll know in a day or two. I'm willing to bet my newly gifted 2500 V-Cash that ole Kiffy is right at home at OM and will be there next year. I'll take all bets... unless I can't go negative, of course.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    I honestly think cristobal takes the Miami job and I think Moorhead gets a strong look at Oregon.
    Romans 5:8

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Well you guys know better than I *slight snicker*. Guess we'll know in a day or two. I'm willing to bet my newly gifted 2500 V-Cash that ole Kiffy is right at home at OM and will be there next year. I'll take all bets... unless I can't go negative, of course.
    I actually agree that kiffin will be at ole miss next year.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    I don't think Kiffin is as highly sought after as people want to believe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Been told by my miami source it's unofficially official that Diaz is gone. Cristobal is 1 and Kiffin is 2 and no one is spilling which accepted it. No other names mentioned. Curious if Miami so the ACC team that has the million dollar offer to Harrell at OC. Riley has already told Harrell to look elsewhere.
    Moorehead to Miami, that should be a monstrously profitable dark horse VCash bet.

Old Article:

https://caneswarning.com/2020/01/03/...e-moorhead-oc/

New Article:
    https://caneswarning.com/2021/10/13/...-experience/3/

If MSU is still paying JM any money in 2022, this great news for John Cohen for JM to get a job that will mitigate some of his MSU salary. Put that money into buying croots for Leach.

vCash
    I fully believe Kiffin will be at OM next year. Also willing to place a bet

vCash
    He will be as long as he has a transfer QB on hand.

vCash
    He will be unless Miami calls!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I don?t see them hiring a coach with an AD that makes no sense. It would be hilarious if Kiffin left like that but I just don?t see it. Now?it may happen in the next few weeks but I think they have to name a new AD first.
    The new AD at Miami is supposed to be FAU's AD who is very close with Lane.

The new AD will not want to keep Manny Diaz and will want to start fresh with his own coaching hire, wouldn't you think that FAU AD and Kiffin talk?

It makes sense tbh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I honestly think cristobal takes the Miami job and I think Moorhead gets a strong look at Oregon.
    No on that second one. No

vCash
    Catholicism as depicted by the Godfather films is about as accurate as the Godfather films are to the American mafia...not even close

vCash
    I think their is some thought about cristobal going to Miami but they wont elevate Joe. Joe has to prove himself again by taking a smaller head coaching job before he can get a job like Oregon. He might could get a mid tier G5 job

vCash
    Kiffin may very well be here next year, but only if Cristobal takes the Miami job. I do think Manny gets fired b/c they've had him hanging in limbo for three days now. The season is over. Tell him if he still has a job or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I don't think Kiffin is as highly sought after as people want to believe.
    Whether I despise him or not, dude, you win 8,9,10 games at 'Florida whatever' and Old Miss, you are sought after. Period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Luke Fickell on ND job per da Twitter:

"I'm worried about winning the AAC Championship. Is the job open? I guess it is. I wouldn't have known if somebody didn't tell me." (Paraphrased)

Yeah, okay Fickell.
    Dennis Dodd per da Twitter:

Luke Fickell is number one on ND's list. They are willing to wait. Fickell is a devout Catholic.
    If he's that devout, does the Catholic church condone lying like he did in the first paraphrased quote (pretty sure that's oxymoronic, but it seems to fit)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Whether I despise him or not, dude, you win 8,9,10 games at 'Florida whatever' and Old Miss, you are sought after. Period.
    He needs to show that he can sustain that over a 4-5 year period. Something he has never done. And is a concern with his immaturity. Basically he has shown that he can win with someone else's players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    If he's that devout, does the Catholic church condone lying like he did in the first paraphrased quote (pretty sure that's oxymoronic, but it seems to fit)
    Oh, it got better. ND wants to concentrate on locking down all the Catholic school football players in the Mid-West. They think Fickell is the man to lead this crusade.

vCash
    Oh, it got better. ND wants to concentrate on locking down all the Catholic school football players in the Mid-West. They think Fickell is the man to lead this crusade.
    Crusade, indeed, lol...