Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bo Nix may enter the Portal............

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Not even sure what you looking at... he's #44 all time at 85.7.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...ing_career.htm

This doesn't account for him career rushing yards of 5463 and 73 TDs. He's 2nd among qbs all time behind Vick in rushing yards, and 1st all time in rushing TDs by a qb (28th all time regardless of position)
    That still sucks arse and there are bums ranked ahead of him. His best year passing ranks #131 and is tied with Tyrod Taylor. That sux.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    That still sucks arse and there are bums ranked ahead of him. His best year passing ranks #131 and is tied with Tyrod Taylor. That sux.
    Cam Newton has had a good NFL career. I don't even see how that's debatable, but I guess people will debate anything.

vCash
    As a pro, Scam is a bust. I?m aware his overhyped arse cried after he was exposed in the Super Bowl. He needs to apologize for the gold shoes and the Superman BS. He?s awful.
    You're hatred to Cam is blinding you. You're wrong, move along.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    R u kidding me, he?s horrible. What an overhyped fail Scam Newton is.
    Bingo. Cam always sucked, it only took defenses 2 times playing him to figure him out. Now dude completes more balls to the other team than his own because he cannot run the ball like he used to, and he cannot read defenses.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    He may have to hit the portal after the way that walk-on played Saturday.
    What game did you watch? The backup Qb was terrible

vCash
    He?s never been able to read a defense or pass with a $hit. He was anointed as a the next great q b and absolutely stunk it up.

There has never been a more overhyped player than Scam Newton.

Guess where he ranks with his best year qb passing rating ? Tied with Tyrod Taylor at #131. There are literally bums ranked ahead of him. You are confusing a college career where he ran, to an nfl career where he never developed as a passer.
    I think you are confused and think Cam played an NFL position called "pocket passer", which he definitely would be below average at. But at QB, he was pretty good. Not elite, and definitely hampered by his ability to read defenses, but athletic enough to make up for those deficiencies.

vCash
    Cam was really good for 6-7 years when he could beat people with his body and running, which allowed for stacked boxes and easy throws. Once he aged a little and that ended, he has sucked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Cam was really good for 6-7 years when he could beat people with his body and running, which allowed for stacked boxes and easy throws. Once he aged a little and that ended, he has sucked.
    This is correct. And his lack of heart in the SB expedited his downfall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    This is correct. And his lack of heart in the SB expedited his downfall.
    This and the beating Denver put on him.

vCash
    He took his team to a superbowl did he not?

Like any QB that runs a lot, their career can be cut short rather quickly. They slow a little, shy away from hits a little and then all of a sudden like they aren't as good but he was damn good when he was at his best and hard to beat.

vCash
    R u kidding me, he?s horrible. What an overhyped fail Scam Newton is.
    What a terrible take. Sure he has petered out, but he has had an extremely solid NFL career including an MVP and Super Bowl appearance. That should be the end of the discussion. No one is claiming he was an exceptional passer, but that was never his calling card. There is more to being a qb than passing, especially when your running ability is so above average (see Mike Vick and Lamar).

You are suffering from recency bias.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    This and the beating Denver put on him.
    Yes, same game... I think the beating took his heart! Lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Yes, same game... I think the beating took his heart! Lol!
    You are correct. I've watched this game several times and I don't think people really grasp the hits he took in this game. Cam was hurting. He was hurting so bad he wouldn't even dive for that fumble 3 or 4 feet in front of him. He checked out mentally and physically.