Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: LSU whiffing on Riley means kiffin

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Kiffin ain't going anywhere this year...and it don't really matter. He ain't that great anyway.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Kiffin ain't going anywhere this year...and it don't really matter. He ain't that great anyway.
    Kiffin is good but Lebby made him great. Kiffin called zero plays this season. It was all Lebby.

Let's not forget Kiffin had several WTF games at FAU and Bama when he was THE play caller.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Kiffin is good but Lebby made him great. Kiffin called zero plays this season. It was all Lebby.

Let's not forget Kiffin had several WTF games at FAU and Bama when he was THE play caller.
    You can't be serious as "John McEnroe" coined. It was never about Lebby calling plays, it's about Ole Dixie's greatest QB ability and a really good wide receiver and running back core. I sure don't get the love for Lebby as if he is some great play caller. Regardless, it's still Kiffin's offense and saying Kiffin doesn't call plays isn't correct, I'm sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    You can't be serious as "John McEnroe" coined. It was never about Lebby calling plays, it's about Ole Dixie's greatest QB ability and a really good wide receiver and running back core. I sure don't get the love for Lebby as if he is some great play caller. Regardless, it's still Kiffin's offense and saying Kiffin doesn't call plays isn't correct, I'm sure.
    Well, no shit Sherlock. Having a ****ing Heisman contender at QB sure makes the play calling a lot easier.

vCash

Corral made him great.

vCash
    Well, no shit Sherlock. Having a ****ing Heisman contender at QB sure makes the play calling a lot easier.
    You said Lebby made Kiffin great, just "reporting" your quote Mr Sherlock, LOL.

vCash
    You said Lebby made Kiffin great, just "reporting" your quote Mr Sherlock, LOL.
    Yeah, Lebby makes Kiffin great. He's a damn good play caller. To think otherwise is too elementary, Watson.

vCash
    Regardless of how good/who's the credit/QB or OC/etc. re. Kiffin, I would prefer him leave OM the next few weeks. He has definitely elevated their program, and they could do a lot worse.

vCash
    I've seen Bill O'Brien's name being thrown around for the LSU job. Honestly, if they are looking in that direction, I would rather give Todd Monken at Georgia a call. They are 46th in the nation offensively but that stat is a little misleading considering their closest margin of victory outside of the Clemson game is 17 points. Most of their games have been over at halftime or early third quarter so they haven't had to throw as much. I'm not saying he would be my first, second or even third choice but I would much rather have him than O'Brien.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Regardless of how good/who's the credit/QB or OC/etc. re. Kiffin, I would prefer him leave OM the next few weeks. He has definitely elevated their program, and they could do a lot worse.
    Oh Hell yeah. I want both of them to leave. Maybe Lebby will get the Duke gig and Lane flees to Miami.

vCash
    Yeah, Lebby makes Kiffin great. He's a damn good play caller. To think otherwise is too elementary, Watson.
    You could make Kiffin great with Matt Corral. Play calling is great when you have talent at the running back and receiver core Ole Dixie has had this season. I see nothing special about Lebby's or Kiffin's play calling. What I see is big time play makers.

vCash
    You could make Kiffin great with Matt Corral. Play calling is great when you have talent at the running back and receiver core Ole Dixie has had this season. I see nothing special about Lebby's or Kiffin's play calling. What I see is big time play makers.
    Agree to disagree bruh. Great play calling + good players = #9 team in the country.

vCash
    It’s the RPO with a unique talent who can run for 200+ yards and is also a great nfl caliber passer and veteran senior. It’s not much different than how good Cam made Auburn, and then a big drop off when Corrall is gone.

It’s just a unique talent creating a mismatch defenses can’t handle.

Watch next year if Kiffin stays, they will so much more one dimensional.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I agree
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    LSU now throwing the bank at Kelly. The ND one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Doesn't compute to me

vCash
    I have no idea who the bears will hire if Kiffin bolts, but my money says it will be someone who doesn't go 10-7 in his first 17 SEC games.

I genuinely don't know who they would go out and hire that would be on Leach's level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    If they could get him, it would be a great hire

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If they could get him, it would be a great hire
    Y?all need to get over LSU they have some serious issues to sort through before they hire a real coach. They have title XI and ncaa issues to get past, any coach has to put this in the equation before they accept that job.

vCash
    Brian Kelly (Notre Dame)...calling it now and have before