Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LSU whiffing on Riley means kiffin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck3124 View Post
    I?ve heard, from what I?ve been told is a reliable source, kiffin to LSU. Idk if things have changed since Thursday, but that?s what I heard Thursday night.
    Is that you Bert?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I kinda think he's learned from his mistakes and he seems more humble to me now. And I think he is a good coach. If he's gonna stay in SECW I prefer at OM rather than LSU.

ETA: My preference tho is he bolts for Miami.
    this is the correct take.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Nah not Bert just what I heard from someone FWIW could be wrong but that?s what I was told

vCash
    Kiffin going to Miami makes sense since he loves that area...going to LSU NOT SO MUCH. He could win the ACC he will never win the SEC at oxford.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Kiffin going to Miami makes sense since he loves that area...going to LSU NOT SO MUCH. He could win the ACC he will never win the SEC at oxford.
    Maybe not Oxford but he could in Baton Rouge, easily.

vCash
    Y'all funny thinking Kiffin gonna leave OM anytime soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Not saying he's leaving this year, but when has he ever stayed somewhere very long. And the iron is hot right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    He better go this year, cause next year when they open the season, Corrall aint taking that first snap...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    He better go this year, cause next year when they open the season, Corrall aint taking that first snap...
    I'm told he is gettin UCF transfer QB- Dillon Gabriel for next year in Oxfart

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Again- I think that is going to be contingent on what happens with Lebby. If Lebby goes somewhere else and that likely happens if Kiffin stays than I think they will have to go in another direction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Why didn’t he play this year? Did he get hurt?

vCash
    What about Kiffin to Oklahoma? That's an attractive job. With the type of athletes they recruit, I could see him doing well there.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Why is Miami all of a sudden an "have" destination after 20 years of mediocrity?

Their facilities suck, fan support stinks and is less than a lateral move for anyone at Oregon and Ole Miss is probably just as good a job.

I get it that some boosters have said they would spend the money now to win, but that place is years behind. Yes, the athletes are there but they have been for a very long time and they still suck.

Kiffin to Miami makes since, he loves that part of the world and he can probably get a bigger pay day as well but Cristobal? His situation at Oregon could have ran its course I guess. There is this crazy thing that Diaz still is employed by Miami too.

One thing that many think will happen is the coaching carousel is going to get nuts this year. We may see a lot of flips and flops.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    Why is Miami all of a sudden an "have" destination after 20 years of mediocrity?

Their facilities suck, fan support stinks and is less than a lateral move for anyone at Oregon and Ole Miss is probably just as good a job.

I get it that some boosters have said they would spend the money now to win, but that place is years behind. Yes, the athletes are there but they have been for a very long time and they still suck.

Kiffin to Miami makes since, he loves that part of the world and he can probably get a bigger pay day as well but Cristobal? His situation at Oregon could have ran its course I guess. There is this crazy thing that Diaz still is employed by Miami too.

One thing that many think will happen is the coaching carousel is going to get nuts this year. We may see a lot of flips and flops.
    Agree, Miami is a run down sh!those of a program, Cristobal is not going to Miami, I believe he already turned them down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Why didn’t he play this year? Did he get hurt?
    A guy I see often is a big UCF / om fan. He said the UCF qb had been hurt but was REALLY hoping he was going the portal route theoretically to ox.....just bar talk but this was saturday.

vCash
    My Miami relatives don't think they are going to fire Manny this year. They say if they do, Cristobal is the first choice but they may not be able to get him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    My Miami relatives don't think they are going to fire Manny this year. They say if they do, Cristobal is the first choice but they may not be able to get him.
    I think it depends on the AD hired. Some ADs don't want to inherit Manny. It could get interesting later this week. I don't think the administration is going to announce Manny is staying without an AD in place that is fully on board with the idea. And that's probably the sticking point with hiring an AD right now.

vCash
    I'll be interested in seeing where Joe Brady falls on the list of hot coaches. He is about to be on the street in Carolina. He may not be a hot enough name for LSU, but I could see someone pulling the trigger. He better do something, otherwise he will be on the unemployment line very soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I'll be interested in seeing where Joe Brady falls on the list of hot coaches. He is about to be on the street in Carolina. He may not be a hot enough name for LSU, but I could see someone pulling the trigger. He better do something, otherwise he will be on the unemployment line very soon.
    Surely he gets another year at Carolina. Darnold and cam are pretty much trash, and they've been without CM a ton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I could totally see LSU hiring him at this point if he will take it.