Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bama may beat OleMiss 3 times this season.

vCash

Bama may beat OleMiss 3 times this season.

Beat them on the field.

Won the west outright so the confederates couldn?t do their usual, claim something that doesn?t exist ( Co- West Champs ).

Now may knock them out of the Sugar Bowl.

I?m laughing.

vCash
    Well, at least someone is beating them.

vCash
    Never count out Alabama. I could see them finding a way to beat Georgia even though Georgia is better.

vCash
    There's more than just 11 Bama players on the field GA has to beat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Never count out Alabama. I could see them finding a way to beat Georgia even though Georgia is better.
    This you never with bama and Saban

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    There's more than just 11 Bama players on the field GA has to beat.
    If it's close the refs take over like yesterday to get Bama into the playoff. Never underestimate the SEC officials and the Bama bias.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfarley View Post
    If it's close the refs take over like yesterday to get Bama into the playoff. Never underestimate the SEC officials and the Bama bias.
    Do you really believe that Bammer got the better of the officiating yesterday?
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    The last drive there were 3 no calls for holding, an intentional grounding and an obvious push off on the TD pass that we're not called. So yes, yes I do on that drive. Anyone not wearing houndstooth and trolling another teams board would think so I believe.
    Last edited by Vandownbytheriver; 11-28-2021 at 06:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Georgia will do what they want with UAT next week. UGA will make them squeal Deliverence style.

vCash
    Yes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Georgia will do what they want with UAT next week. UGA will make them squeal Deliverence style.
    Movie was filmed in Georgia too. "I think we got us a sow here instead of a boar"

vCash
    The last drive there were 3 no calls for holding, an intentional grounding and an obvious push off on the TD pass that we're not called. So yes, yes I do on that drive. Anyone not wearing houndstooth and trolling another teams board would think so I believe.
    sure, maybe for that drive... I'm down with that. There were some horrific calls both ways, all game.

Anyone that hates houndstooth, would be, at the very least, disingenuous if they said Bammer got the better of the officiating as a whole.... Hell, Aubie has been on a hot streak in the "ref" bidness the last couple years....

No.

vCash
    I'm gonna help you out here but you remember when it's the other way now. Especially if that happens in the upcoming game against GA (again) ****

I've actually thought this year refs have called Bama games more straight up than any I can remember pre 2015. I haven't watched all the games tho. Yesterday only watched most of 2nd half but I didn't see anything that jumped out at me too bad yesterday. I wasn't watching for holding real closely tho. Overall, it was pretty even IMO. In last few years refs would never have called that targeting call on Bama player.

It does get real old listening to Danielson and what's his name try to twist every call around to Bama's favor. And then sounding so dejected when the call goes against Bama.

vCash
    sure, maybe for that drive... I'm down with that. There were some horrific calls both ways, all game.

Anyone that hates houndstooth, would be, at the very least, disingenuous if they said Bammer got the better of the officiating as a whole.... Hell, Aubie has been on a hot streak in the "ref" bidness the last couple years....
    Both Alabama teams get calls other teams don't. And the shit gets old. The play were young was sacked and threw the ball straight into the ground is textbook grounding. There wasn't a Bammer 15 yards near the ball. And there were two hands to the face calls. The no call on the ear hole/face mask on the Auburn drive, the other grounding where the receiver broke off his route that's been called all year long. In situations where the game is on the line, you always get the close calls. Always.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Movie was filmed in Georgia too. "I think we got us a sow here instead of a boar"
    UGA DL will abuse the UA-T OL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I'm gonna help you out here but you remember when it's the other way now. Especially if that happens in the upcoming game against GA (again) ****

I've actually thought this year refs have called Bama games more straight up than any I can remember pre 2015. I haven't watched all the games tho. Yesterday only watched most of 2nd half but I didn't see anything that jumped out at me too bad yesterday. I wasn't watching for holding real closely tho. Overall, it was pretty even IMO. In last few years refs would never have called that targeting call on Bama player.

It does get real old listening to Danielson and what's his name try to twist every call around to Bama's favor. And then sounding so dejected when the call goes against Bama.
    I'm down with err thing you posted... thanks for the objectivity... have ya some rep.

(they wouldn't let me rep ya, sorry)

No.

vCash

No.

vCash
    UGA DL will abuse the UA-T OL.
    fact.... it's gonna make Mao's Killing Fields look like a Sunday picnic at Lake Lowndes State Park.

No.

vCash
    No.
    Put that back where ya got it when you're done....

No.

vCash
    Both Alabama teams get calls other teams don't. And the shit gets old. The play were young was sacked and threw the ball straight into the ground is textbook grounding. There wasn't a Bammer 15 yards near the ball. And there were two hands to the face calls. The no call on the ear hole/face mask on the Auburn drive, the other grounding where the receiver broke off his route that's been called all year long. In situations where the game is on the line, you always get the close calls. Always.
    I'd agree with "more times than not", however "always" isn't accurate...

No.