Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do we fall to the Liberty or all the way to Bham?

vCash
    From ESPN:

Jan. 1

Outback Bowl
    Raymond James Stadium (Tampa, Florida)
    Noon on ESPN2 and the ESPN App
    Bonagura: Wisconsin vs. Mississippi State
    Schlabach: Minnesota vs. Arkansas

Vrbo Citrus Bowl
    Camping World Stadium (Orlando, Florida)
    1 p.m. on ABC and the ESPN App
    Bonagura: Texas A&M vs. Iowa
    Schlabach: Iowa vs. Kentucky

Jan. 4

Texas Bowl
    NRG Stadium (Houston)
    Time TBD, on ESPN and the ESPN App
    Bonagura: Kansas State vs. Auburn
    Schlabach: West Virginia vs. Mississippi State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Has nothing to do with our bowl destination
    If BAMA beats UGA it does. That would put two SEC Teams in Playoff. Ole Miss to Sugar?

vCash
    I would love the Music City Bowl. Would love to see some of y'all when you come see Hunter Lott performing on Broadway at Tootsies, Kid Rock's, Honky Tonk Central, or Rippy's!!!! Lol
    I know we're probably not going to MCB but it would be awesome for him to have a huge MSU crowd at one of his shows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oildawg View Post
    From ESPN:

Jan. 1

Outback Bowl
    Raymond James Stadium (Tampa, Florida)
    Noon on ESPN2 and the ESPN App
    Bonagura: Wisconsin vs. Mississippi State
    Schlabach: Minnesota vs. Arkansas

Vrbo Citrus Bowl
    Camping World Stadium (Orlando, Florida)
    1 p.m. on ABC and the ESPN App
    Bonagura: Texas A&M vs. Iowa
    Schlabach: Iowa vs. Kentucky

Jan. 4

Texas Bowl
    NRG Stadium (Houston)
    Time TBD, on ESPN and the ESPN App
    Bonagura: Kansas State vs. Auburn
    Schlabach: West Virginia vs. Mississippi State
    I'd take that outback bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I would love the Music City Bowl. Would love to see some of y'all when you come see Hunter Lott performing on Broadway at Tootsies, Kid Rock's, Honky Tonk Central, or Rippy's!!!! Lol
    I know we're probably not going to MCB but it would be awesome for him to have a huge MSU crowd at one of his shows.
    Man that would be awesome!

He's really good!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Man that would be awesome!

He's really good!
    Thanks man!! Big crowds every time he performs now. There's always some type of game in town that draws crowds. It would be a blast for him to be surrounded by MSU folks!!

vCash
    Thanks man!! Big crowds every time he performs now. There's always some type of game in town that draws crowds. It would be a blast for him to be surrounded by MSU folks!!
    You're welcome, I enjoy his music and he's really talented! Would be cool to combine a bowl game and listening to him live!

vCash
    Wisconsin would be a really interesting matchup. I don’t think they would have a clue on defending the air raid. We on the other hand would have to stop their power run game.

They are usually pretty tough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Wisconsin would be a really interesting matchup. I don’t think they would have a clue on defending the air raid. We on the other hand would have to stop their power run game.

I would enjoy that matchup. Very interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post

They're the #2 total D in the country, and they've been top the last 3 years. We just got held in check by the #102 total defense, so who knows what you'll get out of us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    They're the #2 total D in the country, and they've been top the last 3 years. We just got held in check by the #102 total defense, so who knows what you'll get out of us
    If you mean held in check being that we had more yds than OM and were averaging 5 yds per carry and shot ourselves in the door by not catching two TDs and lost by 10 then by all means did they keep us in check...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    If you mean held in check being that we had more yds than OM and were averaging 5 yds per carry and shot ourselves in the door by not catching two TDs and lost by 10 then by all means did they keep us in check...
    They held us below their yds/game avg, yds/play avg, and ppg avg, so justify it how you want. We got punked on our home field

vCash
    I wouldn't mind this ... It's a short drive from our farm in Cookeville and very convenient for us
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    If BAMA beats UGA it does. That would put two SEC Teams in Playoff. Ole Miss to Sugar?
    Ole Miss will be going to NY6 anyway. I don't think it will actually affect anyone going up or down in the bowl selection. Bama loses they go to Sugar and Ole Miss probably to Peach?. Bama wins and Ole Miss goes to Sugar and a non SEC team in Peach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Still will have no effect on any other bowls. UGA, Bama, and OM are in the NY6 regardless. Only question is if Bama gets in playoff OM to Sugat, Bama not in playoff they get Sugar OM likely to Peach.

vCash
    CBS has us in the Texas Bowl vs Kansas State

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...s/predictions/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    CBS has us in the Texas Bowl vs Kansas State

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...s/predictions/
    Gross.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Gross.
    +1
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yes there is.
    There should be, still pissed we got screwed in 97 at 7-4 when OM went at 6-5. We sat home at 7-4 when we beat the SECW champ 20-0 at their place - Auburn and we led the SECW till end of season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    There should be, still pissed we got screwed in 97 at 7-4 when OM went at 6-5. We sat home at 7-4 when we beat the SECW champ 20-0 at their place - Auburn and we led the SECW till end of season.
    Ole Miss was also 7-4 that year not 6-5. They went because we were both 7-4 and 4-4 in the SEC, but they won the head to head. We were 7-2 going into the last two with a chance to win the west, but shat the bed against Arkansas and Ole Miss.