Thread: Georgia, Cincinnati, Michigan, ok st/nd

vCash

Georgia, Cincinnati, Michigan, ok st/nd

Make it happen smart. Georgia will win it, but it would be great to see new faces

vCash
    I just sent someone a text with same lineup. That would be my top 4 this week tho. F**k Saban.

vCash
    I’d go okie st over nd. Cincy sos is what ? Over 100 ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    I’d go okie st over nd. Cincy sos is what ? Over 100 ?
    Well if you putting ok st in, and we assuming bama loses, you can't put ND in over cinci.

I think Cincinnati playing with Georgia last year in NY6 will help them in committee's eyes even though it shouldn't matter for this season

vCash
    I think GA will win it but I'm getting on board with wanting Cincy to win the whole thing. It would be fun.
    I would love nothing more than Cincy beating Bama because no fan base deserves it more.

vCash
    An 8 team playoff would be extremely entertaining this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    An 8 team playoff would be extremely entertaining this year.
    For OM fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    For OM fans
    If OM is top 8 that's on the committee. They shouldn't be. But there's a lot of deserving teams this year. It would be entertaining. Like today has been.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I just sent someone a text with same lineup. That would be my top 4 this week tho. F**k Saban.
    It really doesn't matter where bama is this week. Win next week and they are in. Lose and they are out. Pretty simple. The way they have played lately, hard to see them winning, but I won't say it's no chance.

vCash
    Nm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    It really doesn't matter where bama is this week. Win next week and they are in. Lose and they are out. Pretty simple. The way they have played lately, hard to see them winning, but I won't say it's no chance.
    I know they're in if they win. Not going to absolutely say they'll be out if they lose. Committee always finds a way for them to be in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I know they're in if they win. Not going to absolutely say they'll be out if they lose. Committee always finds a way for them to be in.
    It would take 2 of Michigan, Cincinnati, and ok state to lose. That would leave Georgia, the one above that didn't lose, ND, and bama.

ETA... that still might not get em in... that probably puts Baylor in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    It would take 2 of Michigan, Cincinnati, and ok state to lose. That would leave Georgia, the one above that didn't lose, ND, and bama.

ETA... that still might not get em in... that probably puts Baylor in
    The NCAA is all over it ... teleconferences with conference commissioners going on now as I type this to make that happen * Hide and watch.