Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Basketball game

vCash
    What a collapse… 2 points in the final 6 minutes
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Gag gag gag. Up 8 w 3 to go. And don't score again. oT

vCash
    Our Guard play sucks. Mol 5-11 everyone else 1-12. 8 turnovers!

vCash
    Before anybody bitches about crowd support this year, look no further than shit like today. Howland is wasting talent at an unbelievable clip. It is inexcusable for this team to score 58 and 66 in back to back games...we are too talented. Howland is making chicken shit out of chicken salad. I want to be All In on men's hoops, but it is just so hard to watch Howland's product. And every time a big game comes along, we completely lay an egg it seems like.

I'll continue to tune in, but I don't blame those that don't. It's hard to watch.

vCash
    Tolu is a monster.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Had to go to OT. Up 3 with 3 to go. What a 17n waste. Howland needs to find out how to coach offense and defense. This team could run, but we don?t.

vCash
    Up 7 with 2 minutes left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Had to go to OT. Up 3 with 3 to go. What a 17n waste. Howland needs to find out how to coach offense and defense. This team could run, but we don?t.
    I'm not a basketball mind, but I was wondering that...it seems like we have speed and athleticism, but we fail to run, but instead opt for a slow half court game....why? I'm legit curious as to why he chooses that?

vCash
    Someone answer me this, how come we cannot run our offense like Duke or Gonzaga. I have had a better time watching their game yesterday than I have with MSU basketball in the past 12 years. And I don?t give two shits about Duke or Gonzaga.

vCash
    dang i thought we were losing richmond always plays us tough

vCash
    Our team could be elite, but we have to have a change in what we do as an offense. Slow half court is not going to win games. Period. We are going to get worked by teams that can run, like Ole Miss and Bama. Not to mention all the teams that are going to make the tourney.

Teams like us lose more often than not, because we can only hang for so long against a team that runs. Right now, we allow those teams to get 25 seconds break between each of their possessions.

vCash
    We have plenty to practice this week. Jeffries and Matthews gonna have to quit turning the ball over. They have 8 of our 19 TOs

vCash
    Not to mention it is boring as hell. And sucks when it doesn?t work perfectly.

vCash
    DJ did his best to give it away, but we pulled it out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Someone answer me this, how come we cannot run our offense like Duke or Gonzaga. I have had a better time watching their game yesterday than I have with MSU basketball in the past 12 years. And I don?t give two shits about Duke or Gonzaga.
    How we be bama in football?

vCash
    We won by 11 in OT.

vCash
    17 - 19 from the FTL is pretty good.

vCash
    Dogs pull it out, 82-71.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    How we be bama in football?
    Basketball is fundamentally different than football. I am not sure your point here. If schools like Butler and Gonzaga can be powerhouses with their small ass athletic budgets, then we can. Bama football is only achievable by like 5 other schools in the entire country.

vCash
    Richmond always has tough teams they also gave Maryland all they wanted but this game shouldn't have gone into OT,. I'm confused about this team, the talent, size and experience is there but we still go in spurts where we struggle to score. Regardless I'll take the win. We still have Minnesota and Colorado State left to play in our OOC schedule and both of those teams are still undefeated so we get a chance to get more good resume games.