I have calmed down from thursday night and I have my good mind now

Leach is going to do great things at MSU, the team is super young still and almost the entire team is returning next year and it will technically be year 3 for will rogers ( even though technically he just started year 2 according to games started)

What Cohen will have to re stress to leach again this summer is the importance of beating Ole Miss, if you are going to have an average or bad season YOU HAVE TO BEAT OLE MISS, its just that simple, a NY6 will replace the egg bowl.

We need to hit the transfer portal hard to get a LT and a RT, the JUCO guy coming in will need some time to develop and losing charles cross is going to hurt but it isnt the end of the world.

The schedule next year will be very difficult but ... Arkansas and Ole miss will be losing a ton, Ole miss loses way more than arkansas though. Also watch the coaching carousel , hopefully lane will skip town on em and maybe some of the arkansas coordinators will be leaving also.

LSU will have a new coach who will be in game 3 and hopefully they wont have it figured out by the time we play em.

Auburn possibly with a new coach? we beat them on the road anyway this year and A&M, you never know what you will get from a&m, they should be very good next year.

We should be one of the most experienced teams next year and I have faith that Leach will improve our faults this season.

7-5 is a lot better than what anybody thought earlier this season and a bowl win would make it way better.

I think we win the next 2 egg bowls just imo and I also did say I thought we would lose this year, gotta remember, Ole miss is a top 10 team right now with a 1st round NFL QB ..... they wont have any of that