Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lane: They Don?t even come close to following the rules.

vCash

Lane: They Don?t even come close to following the rules.

Regarding State fans on cowbells.

But his injury antics are all ok. There?s a reason Greg McElroy said ?This is a total lack of sportsmanship? regarding the phantom injuries.

vCash
    I’m telling you Kiffin is a real douche

vCash
    Last night showed Lane's true character. Which there is none.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Last night showed Lane's true character. Which there is none.
    This! He's just another one of the idiots up north.

vCash
    well crap we should have done the same thing on OMs 1st TD drive as our guys were getting worn out. As long as its legal why not do it?

vCash
    When a shithead this classless talks about rules I just laugh.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fanside...-mugshots/amp/

vCash
    I haven?t gone to a game for years, because of my boys, but even as a MSU fan, I can say that while there?s nothing like the bells during a big game, I don?t miss the headaches or ringing ears the following day. I know that they?re a tradition, but he?s not wrong. I?ve sat next to fans that never stopped ringing even when swapping hands. I know plenty of our fans that refuse to bring their kids to games because it?s so loud. If we don?t start doing better, there can be some repercussions. He?s being petty saying it like that, but by doing so, it?s going to get attention.

vCash
    Also Lane is not the only coach on that team that lacks class! Their defensive coordinator was smiling on the sideline on both of the targeting calls last night. Smiling as if he was proud that his players were attempting to hurt our players. And don?t give me that crud it?s just a football play and no harm intent was implied.

vCash
    Did lane happen to comment on his fainting goats defense?

vCash
    Hell, no, but it was glorious to hear it called out on the air. I?m hoping that they implement something to deter that. It is a loophole that I don?t think you can close, but definitely tighten.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    Hell, no, but it was glorious to hear it called out on the air. I?m hoping that they implement something to deter that. It is a loophole that I don?t think you can close, but definitely tighten.
    Definitely. Amazing to me om had no offensive players go down with cramps lol. I counted 8 times last night om defensive players went down with
    "Cramps", probably menstrual.

vCash
    I find it funny how Kiffin says there shouldn?t be any hate in rivalry games then displays his antics at the end of the game. Great offensive mind or not he will always be what he has been all along. It?s embarrassing.

vCash
    Unfortunately, it?s completely legal. If it helps you win, and you?re willing to blatantly look that bad, I can?t fault the move. It sucks, but until its actually frowned upon, it?s part of the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsfanalongtime77 View Post
    I find it funny how Kiffin says there shouldn?t be any hate in rivalry games then displays his antics at the end of the game. Great offensive mind or not he will always be what he has been all along. It?s embarrassing.
    He talked about that today. I saw it on google.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ole-m...e-cowbells.amp

vCash
    Unfortunately, it?s completely legal. If it helps you win, and you?re willing to blatantly look that bad, I can?t fault the move. It sucks, but until its actually frowned upon, it?s part of the game.
    Actually it is illegal to fake injury but it's not enforced because how do you prove it. However they need to do like the nfl. At least in last 2 minutes of a half if there's an injury you have to use a timeout.

vCash
    The games I've been to this year. Fans have been respectful of the bell rule. However last night it was obvious many people were ringing bells well past the center over the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    The games I've been to this year. Fans have been respectful of the bell rule. However last night it was obvious many people were ringing bells well past the center over the ball.
    This is true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Actually it is illegal to fake injury but it's not enforced because how do you prove it. However they need to do like the nfl. At least in last 2 minutes of a half if there's an injury you have to use a timeout.
    I agree, but when a rule is essentially unenforceable, it?s legal. There needs to be something to deter it.

vCash
    I agree, but when a rule is essentially unenforceable, it?s legal. There needs to be something to deter it.
    Amen to that. It need to at very least cost a timeout or if you're out of timeouts a 5 yard penalty. The official rule is unsportsmanlike conduct and 15 yards but like I said ain't nobody enforcing it so it's useless. I've seen it enforce maybe 1 or 2 times and that was in the big 10.

vCash
    I think Leach would consider it chicken $hit and never tell a player to fake an injury. Joey Freshwater is a bit**