Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
I am mad, and I'm not a big Leach guy, but I'm also not a big fan of any MSU coach that doesn't beat Ole Miss. And Leach being 0-2, and having a history of losing rivalry games, doesn't help.

And unfortunately the Auburn win doesn't even look good anymore, now that they can't beat anybody all the sudden.

But you're right, I'm really just pissed as hell, so I'll stop. It makes me sick that they hit a homerun with Kiffin after all the shit they did that should have set them back for a decade...yet here they are about to go to the Sugar Bowl while we're back treading mediocrity water like always.
Typical, waller around in your feelings after losing to a legit top 10 team. We are the 3rd best team in the west. Unfortunately it is 2nd to Ole Miss and Bama.

Sucks to lose, but can honestly say that this healthy Ole Miss team... will not lose many games. I think we are close and very optimistic about the future. The west was literally "wild wild west" this year. Stiff competition and we finished 3rd. Not bad.