Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: That?s 0-2 Pirate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    I do think he will probably be here for a while, but as unique as his AirRaid is, where does that put us when he does leave/retire?
    Also, unless we can get an OL up to speed- we are losing a lot this year- we might be worse next year.
    Both good points. When you have a successful air raid system in place, the smartest thing to do IMO is bring in a leach disciple or air raid OC like Graham Harrell 7-10 years down the road and pair him with a good DC. If you’ve got the system and it’s rolling and the recruits are coming, it would be a mistake to start over with a run based team and have a two year rebuild.

Yes the O line could severely hamper the offense next year. The O,line has an even tougher job because Will can’t avoid a sack IMO. It is what it is. I’m sure the coaching staff is keenly aware of this.

vCash
    😂
    Watch out bringing up Graham Harrell. I did so not too long ago and severely pissed off lots of Dawgs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    ��
    Watch out bringing up Graham Harrell. I did so not too long ago and severely pissed off lots of Dawgs.
    Lol why did they get pissed about Harrell ?

You also have to be damm careful what you say about will Rogers. I like will but I can see the talent we’ve recruited behind him. You have to understand how good some of these Texas air raid q bs are. Like a duck to water. I guarantee Locke and Robertson if he has enough time away from baseball would wow you with what they can do.

vCash
    I told them that Will will be our Graham Harrell and you?d have thought that I spooned fed someone?s grandma horse 💩.
    I don?t think many actually remember GH.

vCash
    Well GH was a great air raid q b , coachs son and will probably be a good offensive coach.

He was more athletic than will, could avoid the rush and had a better arm. Leachs q bs get called system q b s and other than Minshew haven’t really done well in the nfl. He did recruit the mobile q b at WSU Delaura from Hawaii. GH did have adequate arm strength for college but not the nfl.

vCash
    Exactly. I thought it was very spot on.