Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: That?s 0-2 Pirate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    We ain?t going 9-3 next year.
    So no. Didn't think so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    So if we go 9-3 next year and Ole Miss is one of the 3, you'd put him on the hot seat?
    9-3 ain't happening with our schedule next year. We'll be lucky to win 7.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Stupid post. Didn't want it?? We were a bad pas and 3 drops from being up 21-10 at half. . That's on the players. Not the coach. Internet take like this one are quite frankly not paying attention
    Settle down Francis. Didnt want it may have been a little strong I will admit. Didnt make the winning plays. Is that better sally?

vCash
    I felt like we might lose, but tonight was not Leach's fault. Dropped balls and poor talent on defense were the culprits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    9-3 ain't happening with our schedule next year. We'll be lucky to win 7.
    I didn't ask how many games we'll win next year. I asked if Leach should be fired if he goes 9-3 with a loss to Ole Miss, and obviously we all say no.

vCash
    I didn't ask how many games we'll win next year. I asked if Leach should be fired if he goes 9-3 with a loss to Ole Miss, and obviously we all say no.
    And I told you it ain't happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    And I told you it ain't happening.
    #DBAP and say yes if your answer really is yes, but obviously your answer is No.

vCash
    So if we go 9-3 next year and Ole Miss is one of the 3, you'd put him on the hot seat?
    Actually I would FIRE him. 0-3 vs Ole Miss is absolutely unacceptable. That game MATTERS personally to me, in a way the rest just don't. 1-11 sucks, but if the one is Ole Miss my everyday life would be better than if we went 11-1 with the one again being Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Actually I would FIRE him. 0-3 vs Ole Miss is absolutely unacceptable. That game MATTERS personally to me, in a way the rest just don't. 1-11 sucks, but if the one is Ole Miss my everyday life would be better than if we went 11-1 with the one again being Ole Miss.
    Well ..

That's a take. A mind-numbingly stupid one, but props for putting yourself out there anyway.

I would rather have more wins than fewer wins, regardless of which column Ole Miss is in. If a genie could guarantee me 9-3 with an Egg Bowl loss for 2022, I'd take it in a heartbeat.

vCash
    1-11 sucks, but if the one is Ole Miss my everyday life would be better than if we went 11-1 with the one again being Ole Miss.
    I'm glad Mullen saying this resonated with you, but it's nuts.

vCash
    My wife is the exact same way. Only game that really matters to her. While Im pretty pissed about how weak our players seemed tonight and how our coach really doesn't give a shit, it helps that I live in Tennessee now. Nobody I see every cares at all. I don't live around any ole miss fans so my days are much brighter.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

vCash

vCash
    I don't give a **** about Leach's record against Washington but he needs to understand that 3 losses in a row to Ole Miss is completely unacceptable. I feel like Cohen and Keenan will communicate that appropriately.
    And yes, I know we beat NC State, A&M, and Auburn this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post

vCash
    Lol, I say "peligroso es mi nombre medio" all the time because of that scene.

vCash
    And what's sad, is thinking 11-1 (with an OM loss) is somehow worse than going 1-11 (with an OM win) isn't "living dangerously"...it's "living ****ing stupid"....like chewing lead paint stupid...not to mention selfish as ****...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    And what's sad, is thinking 11-1 (with an OM loss) is somehow worse than going 1-11 (with an OM win) isn't "living dangerously"...it's "living ****ing stupid"....like chewing lead paint stupid...not to mention selfish as ****...
    Yeah, leave it to Liverpool to actually share my hatred for Ole Miss, yet STILL make me call him an idiot for saying something like that.

vCash
    It's hard to believe that some of you clowns are fans. We keep this mentality up, we will be the Vanderbilt of the west. It takes time to change an entire scheme of a team. You nut balls are mentioning a hot seat for his job after going 7-5 with multiple wins over top 25 teams and having the opportunity to finish 2nd in the west if we close out the egg bowl.

What the hell are you guys even talking about? Please come back to reality for just a split second.

This whole mentality in college football is loony. The thought of coaching carousels every season is getting old. Zero patience in fan bases anymore, for a program that does not have a rich history of winning we sure do bash our head coach into oblivion even after we have a much improved team. I am actually proud of our guys for the way they play and carry themselves. Build a culture and the wins will come, but hell you guys won't even let it get to that point. It has been a covid year and a regular season and you are already having doubts about a very successful and proven head coach.

Let's fire leach and hire who? Someone with 0 head coach experience? Some coordinator that has road the shirt tail of a successful hc hoping we find the next Kirby? We make that move and we are another 5 years from any type of success. This is the honest truth. We made a VERY good hire for a ball coach. If you can't see that, you are blinded by unreal expectations and one of the reasons the coaching carousel exists in the firstplace.

Rant over.