Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Egg Bowl Game Thread

vCash
    I just want a coach that wins the EGG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    And you think Leach is Saban no matter what we do. 7 just calling a spade a spade.

I saw this coming with everyone bragging about Leach before egg bowl even if we lose.
    No, don't think he's close to Saban. And like I said earlier, you love it when we lose, enjoy, Mr. Bandwagon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Leach did not have them re. He doesn't care at all about this game.
    Leach is going to find out. You don't win This game. Nobody will have drinks with you. Nobody will laugh at your jokes.

vCash
    Most of you whining on this thread projected 6 wins to start the season.

We are losing to a Heisman contender in the worst weather imaginable for the air raid.

We finished ahead of schedule this year. Take the good with the bad, but please get off your high horse like this season was a disaster. We over achieved late in the season after a rough start. Let's build on it and move into the bowl game with positive vibes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    As mad as I am, got to have a little more than that. Moorhead won the egg but he killed our program.

vCash
    Lolz. Okay, let's get JoMo back.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    I thought Om defense sucked ? That’s what I have been told on here all year.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDawg601 View Post

We are losing to a Heisman contender in the worst weather imaginable for the air raid.

We finished ahead of schedule this year. Take the good with the bad, but please get off your high horse like this season was a disaster. We over achieved late in the season after a rough start. Let's build on it and move into the bowl game with positive vibes.
    Don't worry, many will be back next year. Others stop posting as much...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We need 8 points to tie the worst offensive performance all year vs OM, liberty
    And who you blaming for that, with TD drops and terrible holding call on Williams to negate us first and goal? I'm not even counting holding calls on them.

vCash
    Cares about the egg passionately.

vCash
    He?s in Winston Salem

vCash

Weather is a ***** excuse! Even Leach said it was no factor!
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash

+1

vCash
    Well, We can come back down to earth now with all the Heisman talk, ?should be 10-1? talk. Probably headed to Texas bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I thought Om defense sucked ? That’s what I have been told on here all year.
    As soon as I saw 3 dropped td passes on one drive I knew the game was over. That’s our bread and butter and if we can’t complete those we can’t compete.

vCash
    Lashely is the worst ol we have ever had

Banned
    vCash

**** that. Bull Durham replay and **** leach. 17 you leach.

vCash
    Losing Cross and the fact that Lashley plays means our OL will be worst next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Msujd164 View Post
    Well, We can come back down to earth now with all the Heisman talk, ?should be 10-1? talk. Probably headed to Texas bowl.
    Gosh I hope so. I’d be pumped with Texas bowl.

vCash

Most said 6 was floor, 8-9 was ceiling. Our schedule got a lot easier by the way some teams turned out.

It was always about more than W-L though kinda like 09. Just leaves a bad taste ending the season this way. Like in 2011, there was one team on the rise. It feels like we are not the team on the rise after tonight.