Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Egg Bowl Game Thread

vCash
    OM is twice the team we are. From top to bottom, they're better. Coaching isn't close either.

vCash
    Leach doesn?t give a F$*k about the Egg Bowl. His #1 goal is to get back to the Keys ASAP.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    As soon as I saw 3 dropped td passes on one drive I knew the game was over. That’s our bread and butter and if we can’t complete those we can’t compete.
    Those were def the dagger. And the two missed fgs

vCash
    Down 20 in basketball,

vCash
    They have intimidated our receivers. They took #10 out at the knees and tried to dive at his knees on the series before that. They have cracked Will several times hard too. Alabama defense done us the same way too. Drop seven to stop us has been replaced with get in their face and tell them you are going to hurt them, then do it. Our receivers aren’t even trying to break open now. Our defense can’t match that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Msujd164 View Post
    Well, We can come back down to earth now with all the Heisman talk, ?should be 10-1? talk. Probably headed to Texas bowl.
    Were probably headed there win or lose tonight. They want to match Leach up vs Texas Tech.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Lashely is the worst ol we have ever had

It was anticipated going against no. 7. He just isn't good enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDawg601 View Post
    Most of you whining on this thread projected 6 wins to start the season.

We are losing to a Heisman contender in the worst weather imaginable for the air raid.

We finished ahead of schedule this year. Take the good with the bad, but please get off your high horse like this season was a disaster. We over achieved late in the season after a rough start. Let's build on it and move into the bowl game with positive vibes.
    Well, the worse defense in the SEC is making this offense look horrible

vCash
    I thought Om defense sucked ? That?s what I have been told on here all year.
    Unimpressive, majority of our issues have been self inflicted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Down 20 in basketball,
    Lol, isn't that great...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    **** that. Bull Durham replay and **** leach. 17 you leach.
    +1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    OM is twice the team we are. From top to bottom, they're better. Coaching isn't close either.
    We have as good players as they do, our D is better. We got outcoached for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Weather is a ***** excuse! Even Leach said it was no factor!
    Think what you want. Simply stating facts. Most of the receivers look uncomfortable catching the ball tonight. Just have to learn from it and move on.

Side note: Ole Miss is halfway healthy tonight. I think if they were healthy all year... they would have been a serious issue. Playmakers everywhere. The talent difference is a lot larger than I thought on the offensive side. They have guys that can make plays. 3 receivers that are on the same level with Polk and way better than any of our other guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail bob View Post
    They have intimidated our receivers. They took #10 out at the knees and tried to dive at his knees on the series before that. They have cracked Will several times hard too. Alabama defense done us the same way too. Drop seven to stop us has been replaced with get in their face and tell them you are going to hurt them, then do it. Our receivers aren’t even trying to break open now. Our defense can’t match that.

No. 13's play also leaves a lot to be desired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    LOL @ this. MState7 and I wanted Clawson from day 1. Because Clawson actually runs a real offense. I would trade instantly
    Huh? Who are you?

ETA... Oh yeah, the guru who can stick his wet finger in the air and predict the weather. Lolz
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 11-25-2021 at 10:35 PM.

vCash
    Ok so moving on from the egg, does kiffin sign the extension with OM after this win or is he gone?

vCash
    I thought Om defense sucked ? That’s what I have been told on here all year.
    They do against most teams.

vCash
    Blitz over our right tackle andget home every time or force the -3 yard dump pass. It's pretty simple

vCash
    We are a baseball school, and we always will be. I'm not letting any other sport get me down again. We won a National title, so I'm waiting for baseball season.

This offense is great, or it completely sucks, and it doesn't matter who the opponent is. It's inexplicable, and it means we'll win games we shouldn't and we'll have games like this. Enjoy the wins, know games like this are coming, and don't care as much about football. That's the only approach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    We are a baseball school, and we always will be. I'm not letting any other sport get me down again. We won a National title, so I'm waiting for baseball season.

This offense is great, or it completely sucks, and it doesn't matter who the opponent is. It's inexplicable, and it means we'll win games we shouldn't and we'll have games like this. Enjoy the wins, know games like this are coming, and don't care as much about football. That's the only approach.
    I'm afraid this might be the way to approach MState sports.