Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Egg Bowl Uniforms

vCash

Egg Bowl Uniforms

I think they must be saving it for a huge surprise im feeling.

Ole miss revealed theirs last night. Ours will probably be revealed within a few hours

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    We are wearing our normal home uniforms with the normal banner helmets, per Steve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    We are wearing our normal home uniforms with the normal banner helmets, per Steve.
    very anticlimatic

vCash
    All maroon everything with white helmet

vCash
    I see a lot of people hoping for the interlocking. Did I miss something where we got the rights back?

vCash
    Would've liked that with the the interlock, but oh well. I'm glad we're not doing the gold unis, though I suppose that was a Dan thing (haven't done those since, correct?).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Would've liked that with the the interlock, but oh well. I'm glad we're not doing the gold unis, though I suppose that was a Dan thing (haven't done those since, correct?).
    we did the gold in 2019

we have never lost in maroon and gold.

we have never won in white and gold

vCash
    I love this. Very Leach-like. Don't build it up too much, just do your job.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    We?ve always had the rights. Steve debunked that a few weeks back

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Actually we have not. Nike didn’t either, but we let the rights expire in 2010 and just went about regaining the rights this past month. We have delayed using the logo because we have been scrambling to do what needs to be done to regain the rights to wear that logo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Then he or actual MSU employees are wrong. Below is Mike Nemeth confirming we couldn?t use the logo at the time of interview.

https://uni-watch.com/2012/04/24/mis...-its-own-logo/

Could it have been a technicality where we had conditional rights or something, where we owned it but couldn?t use it? It?s been 20 years, maybe any separation agreement involving the logo is up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdawg View Post
    I love this. Very Leach-like. Don't build it up too much, just do your job.
    As long as he doesn't lose every game to his rival, which is also very Leach-like when he was at WSU. We need to beat these ****ers. I hope he doesn't make it too much of "just another game"....bc it's not. And Ole Miss will come out with their hair on fire

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Then he or actual MSU employees are wrong. Below is Mike Nemeth confirming we couldn?t use the logo at the time of interview.

Could it have been a technicality where we had conditional rights or something, where we owned it but couldn?t use it? It?s been 20 years, maybe any separation agreement involving the logo is up?
    You are correct. We didn’t own it because we didn’t want it. The rumor about Nike owning it at that time is 100 % false and I know that for 100 % fact. We just didn’t want the logo and let the rights expire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    As long as he doesn't lose every game to his rival, which is also very Leach-like when he was at WSU. We need to beat these ****ers. I hope he doesn't make it too much of "just another game"....bc it's not. And Ole Miss will come out with their hair on fire
    This is kinda a thing. Leach needs to win. He is 0-7 his last 7 against his rivals. Would not be a good start at MSU to start 0-2. We really need to egg to continue building something.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    This is kinda a thing. Leach needs to win. He is 0-7 his last 7 against his rivals. Would not be a good start at MSU to start 0-2. We really need to egg to continue building something.
    His rival at Washington state outrecruited him by a significant margin and was able to get pressure by bringing 3 and 4. Ole Miss is never going to have that talent advantage over us.

vCash
    His rival at Washington state outrecruited him by a significant margin and was able to get pressure by bringing 3 and 4. Ole Miss is never going to have that talent advantage over us.
    The DL from Washington was loaded with guys that made the NFL when Peterson was there. Plus they played in a blizzard one year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Washington recruits usually in the top 15

Washington State recruits in the 60's usually maybe 50's

vCash

MSU put that out I believe because they knew fans liked it and would want it back but wanted to use the LT inspired M-State logo for "unified branding". Essentially they lied.

It's been all but confirmed that the interlocking MSU will be used for MSU Vault apparel much like we've seen the with the flying-M and walking Bully among others.

The real question is whether we see it on a football uniform in a throwback or a permanent manner or as a more modern variation. It's been heavily rumored that MSU is going to change logos in the near future because the M-State logo is highly unpopular with fans.

My educated guess is we see the interlocking MSU come back in as a vault logo by 2023 at the very least.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    All maroon everything with white helmet
    Please no
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I see a lot of people hoping for the interlocking. Did I miss something where we got the rights back?
    Rights were never an issue