Thread: ESPN Rivalry week article, First one up is...

vCash

ESPN Rivalry week article, First one up is...

Article showing noteworthy rivalries around the country.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...orical-moments

I would love more than anything to ruin their chances of a NY6 bowl, followed by a quick exodus by Kiffin to an out of state institution. I believe it will happen, but the question is where?

My prediction for the game:

Good Boi's: 38
    Bedwetters: 24

Even when we play LSU (wife's team), I can respect them more than Old Piss.
    I have nothing for TSUN and wouldn't take a leak on any of them if they were on fire.
    I hate Ole Missus with a passion, and my kids are gonna hate them too.

HAIL STATE!! GTHOM!!
    "I do have a Viking axe by the bed, if I need to whack someone. My wife bought me a Viking axe.
    The axe side curls down so you can grab the adversary around the neck and you can use it to climb walls, as a grappling hook."

-Mike Leach on Home Defense

Banned
    vCash
    Good piece on us. Pleasantly surprised ESPN Approved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    You can say the bad word, Pike...I won't tell your mom.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    You can say the bad word, Pike...I won't tell your mom.**
    **** EM

vCash
    Yeah, that was really funny. Love Sherrill's zinger back at Brewer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    I had the volume up a tad bit too much for my children to be in the room. lol
    "I do have a Viking axe by the bed, if I need to whack someone. My wife bought me a Viking axe.
    The axe side curls down so you can grab the adversary around the neck and you can use it to climb walls, as a grappling hook."

-Mike Leach on Home Defense

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Do people actually find Brandon Walker entertaining?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfarley View Post
    Yes. Clearly. He's one of Barstool's biggest content machines and draw attention. Barstool hits the overlap of sports fans who want to hear in depth coverage and sports fans who don't want to hear mouthpieces with specifics HIDDEN agendas / biases who don't keep it "PC" (as in professionally correct.)

Walker says what a lot of State fans feel about Ole Miss, just with more colorful language than most would allow. He's also well above the average fan's intelligence level and extremely versed at selling a character (like wrestling.)

So yea, he's entertaining. If it's not your cup of tea, that's okay. There's plenty of things you find entertaining that others dont. No need to act incredulous that people have a different opinion than you.

Banned
    vCash
    Never listened much but I just enjoyed that 5 sec clip.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Yes. Clearly. He's one of Barstool's biggest content machines and draw attention. Barstool hits the overlap of sports fans who want to hear in depth coverage and sports fans who don't want to hear mouthpieces with specifics HIDDEN agendas / biases who don't keep it "PC" (as in professionally correct.)

Walker says what a lot of State fans feel about Ole Miss, just with more colorful language than most would allow. He's also well above the average fan's intelligence level and extremely versed at selling a character (like wrestling.)

So yea, he's entertaining. If it's not your cup of tea, that's okay. There's plenty of things you find entertaining that others dont. No need to act incredulous that people have a different opinion than you.
    Didn't act incredulous, I asked a question. I don't get the guy. Like I don't get the dude Ole Miss has as his counterpart. That guy seems like he's on coke all the time. The whole Barstool thing doesn't resonate with me. It's just not my cup of tea. If I would've said he appeals to the lowest common denominator that would be incredulous. I just don't get his whole act. If he's supposed to be a wrestling heel he's the Miz at best. I'm also not a fan of Steve or the overweight dude with the cowbells that was everywhere. Our mouthpieces tend to be these types of caricatures.
    Last edited by Vandownbytheriver; 11-24-2021 at 09:29 PM.

vCash
    Didn't act incredulous, I asked a question. I don't get the guy. Like I don't get the dude Ole Miss has as his counterpart. That guy seems like he's on coke all the time. The whole Barstool thing doesn't resonate with me. It's just not my cup of tea. If I would've said he appeals to the lowest common denominator that would be incredulous. I just don't get his whole act. If he's supposed to be a wrestling heel he's the Miz at best. I'm also not a fan of Steve or the overweight dude with the cowbells that was everywhere. Our mouthpieces tend to be these types of caricatures.
    you don't know what incredulous means**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    you don't know what incredulous means**
    Well I could be wrong here, but I believe it’s an old wooden ship used in the civil war era…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Well I could be wrong here, but I believe it’s an old wooden ship used in the civil war era…
    Well done Mr. Burgandy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Tired View Post
    Well done Mr. Burgandy.