Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rivalry Week Prediction Thread- GO TO HELL OLE MISS EDITION

vCash

Rivalry Week Prediction Thread- GO TO HELL OLE MISS EDITION

Well boys it's time. Massive would be an understatement for the importance of this one tomorrow night. I got the Dawgs 35-24. I think the rain slows us down a little but it slows them down a lot. Get ready for the funeral boys, cause we're attending Lane Kiffin's Bearshart Funeral tomorrow night. HAIL 17 STATE.

Rogers Pass Yds- 375
    Marks and Johnson Combined Rushing Yds- 90
    Amount of Times I'll want to throat punch a d bag from Oxfart- 2345694264535423

vCash
    In lieu of flowers send a GTHOM to 1-800-JOE-FRWT.

Not gonna predict. I just want to ****ing win!

vCash
    38-21 Dawgs. I hate om.

vCash
    17-10 OM and we all bitch that Leach can't win against his rival for another year bringing up past Apple Cup matches....

Edit to add: I don't really believe it'll be this score

vCash
    Bulldogs 38-24

With all the smoke coming from Fort Sharklandderoga, I wouldn't be surprised if we smoked em bad. If we show up second half Auburn style, I believe we will!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Bulldogs 38-24

With all the smoke coming from Fort Sharklandderoga, I wouldn't be surprised if we smoked em bad. If we show up second half Auburn style, I believe we will!
    What other smoke are we talking about? Think more players popped + for Adderall and will get suspended?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    17-10 OM and we all bitch that Leach can't win against his rival for another year bringing up past Apple Cup matches....
    If you don't have nice things to say you shouldn't say them. This is a sunshine pumping thread, we don't need negativity around here.

Real talk, this would be such a horrible end to a rather good season and what should have been a building ending with great recruiting, winning, and sharklandia going up in smoke.

vCash
    What other smoke are we talking about? Think more players popped + for Adderall and will get suspended?
    the Adderall thing, players leaving, the fact that their recruiting is bad period right now, and the LK rumors, and they honestly unless the portal works out for them are going to be pretty bad next year.

vCash
    If you don't have nice things to say you shouldn't say them. This is a sunshine pumping thread, we don't need negativity around here.

Real talk, this would be such a horrible end to a rather good season and what should have been a building ending with great recruiting, winning, and sharklandia going up in smoke.
    Edited it so everyone would know I was being sarcastic. Trying to keep this mojo going...

vCash
    Edited it so everyone would know I was being sarcastic. Trying to keep this mojo going...
    lol roger that!

vCash
    31-24 DAWGS

vCash
    45-30 (missed XP for OM) good guys.

Corral gets "injured" in the third when we go up three scores and a garbage time TD makes it look closer than it was.

Rogers: 420yds passing
    Marks + Johnson = 69yds on the ground

Go to hell, plantation wives!

vCash
    I'm not calling a score. I think if we can stop Ealy and the the other RB's we can win. If not, we lose.

vCash
    https://twitter.com/EliteDawgs/statu...5ccmRpWZw&s=19

How does day get suspended but nothing happens to them when they actually took our QB out for the remaining season

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    27-24. McCord kicks the game winner!

vCash
    Already said MSU wins 35-24 on the other prediction thread
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I am going with the same thing I entered a few days ago on the Parabrave EB O/U thread ....

STATE 38
    OM 20

vCash
    Bulldogs 38-24

If we show up like 2nd half auburn, OM would get massacred.... Just dont know if we show up like that

vCash
    I did a 15 minute quarter simulation on NCAA 14 Updated Rosters

State won 40-38 on a game winning kick from Nolan Mccord

Rogers led the game winning drive that had 2 wild 4th down conversions.

Rogers threw for 613 yards 3 touchdowns and 2 interceptions

Corral threw for 406 with 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions

vCash

Agreed. Both teams need it bad but thank God this year its in Starkville. Hope the weather isnt a factor tommorow and we see the air raid like it was the last 6 quarters we have played