Thread: Bearshart twitter

vCash

Bearshart twitter

Full of the egg bowl doesn't matter, game is too toxic, eyes on the bigger prize, not our real rival tweets. Scared shitless to be an underdog to an unranked team when they're top 10.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Full of the egg bowl doesn't matter, game is too toxic, eyes on the bigger prize, not our real rival tweets. Scared shitless to be an underdog to an unranked team when they're top 10.
    So game doesn't matter but have to have it to make new years six.
    Not rival but it's too toxic.

..?

vCash
    That's been their rally cry for the last 10 years. "Too toxic" unless they actually win the game. "Too toxic" without acknowledging their smug attitude is one of the primary reasons its that way. If you're worried about this being "too toxic," maybe you take this whole thing a little bit too seriously.

I will say its not as intense as it was 4-5 years ago, but I think a lot of stuff goes into that.

vCash
    Sot back and watch it when Lane leaves!
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Sot back and watch it when Lane leaves!

They can't stand Kiffin not taking shots at CML or our team, and stirring stuff up, but he isn't going to do that. He also isn't going to play dirty to win a football game.

vCash
    They do this crap to us because it hurt their feelings so bad when LSU did it to them. Leaving that nasty little magnolia trophy on the field. 😂
    We are true rivals. Brothers in the same house, evenly matched. Whether they or we like it or not.

vCash
    Who cares... All I care is we destroy them. But this crap they wanna play like we don't matter to them is just stupid. They will be crying on Friday after getting their assses kicked.

vCash
    Rushing the field when they beat us
    Printing "we run the sip" shirts last year
    Their coach calling it their "super bowl"

vCash
    They're just getting out ahead on the downplay. They know they're about to be a rare top ten team getting curb stomped by unranked team.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    They do this every single year in case they lose.

My ole miss buddy tells me every year " just another game" then if they win i am compiled with memes and such.
    But when they lose its crickets.

They are truly afraid of tommorow ( just as much as i am) but knowing that we will have the better team in 2022 and 2023 makes me feel better either way

vCash
    Toxic, huh ?! If the sniveling BearSnarks want to discuss toxic, give Nick Fitzgerald a call .... think he knows a little about TOXIC, DIRTY players and coaches, courtesy of the finest that Ole Miss had to offer.