Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lane train is departing

vCash

Lane train is departing

Watch his pressor from today...that cat is gone. He made the comment that their fans didn't show up for last weeks home game so why would he expect them to show up in Starkville. The dude is not happy. He looks drained as well.

vCash
    He sounded and looked like to me that he was sick and didn't care to be there. He was definitely not pleased with the lack of fan support the last few weeks. He said I don't have any idea what they will do (on traveling), they didn't travel very well to our home games so maybe they will travel better away.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-22-2021 at 11:11 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    He sounded and looked like to me that he was sick and didn't care to be there. He was definitely not pleased with the lack of fan support the last few weeks. He said I don't have any idea what they will do (on traveling), they didn't travel very well to our home games so maybe they will travel better away.
    That is LSU talk. He saying UM won?t show up for a winning team and damn sure won?t travel but LSU fans do!!

vCash
    "Unhappy", "drained", and "sick", you say,,,,,?

Like this????

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Tusk, I saw where you mentioned you were airborne. I finished jump school in November of 1978 back when we did PT in boots and fatigues. Back when men were meaner, there was no such thing as a PT uniform. 😊
    When did you go to jump school? I don?t think you are an old fart like myself.

vCash
    He's sounded like that since his initial press conference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    He's sounded like that since his initial press conference.
    I think Lane's twitter persona plus knowing what his ex wife looks like works against him when people hear him talk. They assume he's going to be personable and have charisma, but he's actually a lot like Leach. They're both smart and both a little off in situations where they have to interact with the public. Leach has coped by leaning into his persona and just flaunting that he is a little weird and doesn't give a shit. Lane still is trying to match his twitter persona (hence the popcorn comment), but that takes a lot of energy and he just can't quite pull it off.

vCash
    I don?t see LSU hiring Kiffin. Aranda is going to be the hire. Kiffin is waiting for Miami to open or a major job that will take him on. Florida doesn?t want him because of his lack of recruiting. Miami and Kiffin are the perfect fit but I think we might be waiting until next year on that as time goes on

vCash
    Bo Bounds spent ten minutes this morning explaining how Kiffin isn?t going anywhere. Bo said he is not top 3 in any search as of today (which I think is BS). Even said LK wouldn?t get the Miami job bc it?s Mario Cristobol?s to turn done. I doubt very seriously Mario leaves Oregon for Miami. C?mon Bo, you got to do better than this.

If Lane Kiffin is still the head coach at OM next season I will be shocked.

vCash
    Bo must have renewed a sponsorship with a Rebel sponsor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Bo must have renewed a sponsorship with a Rebel sponsor.
    The only thing he said that made sense was he thought Harsin was going to jump to Washington bc he got a taste of the SEC and realized he was in over his head here.

vCash
    If Kiffin stays he’s going to be in for a rude awakening next season at Ole Miss. I can see that going sideways. It it’s absolutely clear Mississippi media has been told the line they are supposed to push. It’s funny how when it was Mullen every single Mississippi media outlet was naming him for every coaching search. But no bias in the Mississippi media right? That is what gets me about our MSU media outlets always trying to be “unbiased”. Why? When has any other media outlet in the state EVER done that for MSU??? **** that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Bo Bounds spent ten minutes this morning explaining how Kiffin isn?t going anywhere. Bo said he is not top 3 in any search as of today (which I think is BS). Even said LK wouldn?t get the Miami job bc it?s Mario Cristobol?s to turn done. I doubt very seriously Mario leaves Oregon for Miami. C?mon Bo, you got to do better than this.

If Lane Kiffin is still the head coach at OM next season I will be shocked.
    Bo bounds. I stopped right there

Kiffin is #2 on miami's board and they arent getting their #1 ( Mario Cristobal)

He is on Florida's board, Florida will be making a splash hire ( same with LSU) , neither of those are hiring G5 coaches. Those 2 will be hiring sitting power 5 coaches

vCash
    The real question is

Will ole miss fans claim that it is a "mutual parting" when kiffin leaves since they love to claim they didnt want that coach/recruit when they lose them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post

Kiffin is #2 on miami's board and they arent getting their #1 ( Mario Cristobal)

He is on Florida's board, Florida will be making a splash hire ( same with LSU) , neither of those are hiring G5 coaches. Those 2 will be hiring sitting power 5 coaches
    Also, Ben Garrett has taken his statement back about kiffin not leaving .... he said its a 50/50 shot with miami... They know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post

EXACTLY!!!

This shit ain't rocket science. Lane is a good coach. He will wind up in Florida either coaching the Hurricanes or the Gators. Without Corral next season OM is gonna look mighty pedestrian.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    If Kiffin stays he’s going to be in for a rude awakening next season at Ole Miss. I can see that going sideways. It it’s absolutely clear Mississippi media has been told the line they are supposed to push. It’s funny how when it was Mullen every single Mississippi media outlet was naming him for every coaching search. But no bias in the Mississippi media right? That is what gets me about our MSU media outlets always trying to be “unbiased”. Why? When has any other media outlet in the state EVER done that for MSU??? **** that.
    This ^^^ all day! Remember they do have the Media School on their campus turning out media people every year.

vCash
    I mean he always is like that. Watch his Coke and Coke Zero commercial. Worst commercial and spokesmen ever.

vCash
    This is the first presser I’ve seen him do since he took the job. It looked like he’d just stepped into the prostate exam room and was talking to the nurse about his problems.

vCash
    Somebody on here last night indicated that Napier was a done deal for UF. I don't see that , but he is being considered it appears. Also would he want to bring his staff with him? I don't think UF would go with that with the money they have to spend. The recruiting for those two schools is like comparing apples to oranges. I think UF definitely wants a proven P5 HC who puts a major emphasis on recruiting and his staff does too. Kiffin is supposedly one of the ones being considered too.