Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lane train is departing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    I mean he always is like that. Watch his Coke and Coke Zero commercial. Worst commercial and spokesmen ever.
    LOL Yeah he acts like he could care less where you bought coke or not. Just read the script and get out.

vCash
    https://twitter.com/BradLoganCOTE/st...10659331506176

Lane may be out the door already.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post

Yeah, Kiffin doesn't fit the hate MSU crowd that the OM folks want him to be in. He even told the media I guess that's what you want me to be (another Luke). He and CML are good friends and they don't view this as a toxic rivalry. He even told the media it's just a football game (like get real). He said he didn't see hating somebody because they are at another school. I don't think they liked him being very complimentary of CML after the Vandy presser or the one this week, but he could care less.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-23-2021 at 12:18 PM.

vCash
    Don't know if they're good friends or not but there's obviously a great deal of mutual respect for each other's coaching capability.

vCash
    This whole lane can't recruit is overblown. 95%of recruiting is done at the assist and network level. LK knows he gets the UF or the U job he will hire proven recruiters and coaches.
    Also, rumors are LF doesn't feel like he "fits" Oxford. .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Don't know if they're good friends or not but there's obviously a great deal of mutual respect for each other's coaching capability.
    Well some say they get along well, and some say they respect each other, and then some say they have had a lasting friendship for decades, so good friends may be stretching it a bit or whatever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    This whole lane can't recruit is overblown. 95%of recruiting is done at the assist and network level. LK knows he gets the UF or the U job he will hire proven recruiters and coaches.
    Also, rumors are LF doesn't feel like he "fits" Oxford. .
    THIS He's not a Luke (they want this toxic rivalry it seems) and they don't like him complimenting CML or our football program. He even picked us to upset Auburn on their TAMU Gameday. Kiffin is going to do what Kiffin wants to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Tusk, I saw where you mentioned you were airborne. I finished jump school in November of 1978 back when we did PT in boots and fatigues. Back when men were meaner, there was no such thing as a PT uniform. 😊
    When did you go to jump school? I don?t think you are an old fart like myself.
    Naw, Dolphus, I am a Devildog. Graduated from Parris Island May 13, 1990. Amphibious Assault, Artillery & Logistics.

Thanks for your service!

Oh, check out my sweet ass avatar, ya none detail observatin dogface!*****

Peace!
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Bo Bounds spent ten minutes this morning explaining how Kiffin isn?t going anywhere. Bo said he is not top 3 in any search as of today (which I think is BS). Even said LK wouldn?t get the Miami job bc it?s Mario Cristobol?s to turn done. I doubt very seriously Mario leaves Oregon for Miami. C?mon Bo, you got to do better than this.

If Lane Kiffin is still the head coach at OM next season I will be shocked.
    Well, according to Miami relatives Cristobol is indeed who they would like to have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Well, according to Miami relatives Cristobol is indeed who they would like to have.
    That is true but I do not think he's leaving Oregon for Miami , not entirely impossible but thats too much money to leave behind right now.

Kiffin is the better bet once it becomes open because he will take it if offered

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Too bad he's not leaving Oregon.