Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Genius?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteDawgEnforcer View Post
    knock it off. you are acting like a a damn 16 year bouncing off the wall because you downed some speed.
    I will concede that post was purposefully obnoxious, but he did come into the discussion asking for it and it wasn?t even that mean of a retort.

So, you?re the enforcer, huh? 😂 I dig it.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteDawgEnforcer View Post
    Why.. He's not a bear. Stop your whining.
    Damn sure doesn't act like a dawg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Damn sure doesn't act like a dawg
    Intelligence is the sign of a good Dawg, Tater tot. I know you?re not going to understand this, but logic and reasoning bring perspective to posts. We can?t all be emotionally driven fan boys like you.

vCash
    So, I?m hearing Napier is a done deal at UF. I guess we will see soon enough. Are the odds still up for betting in Vegas on the UF job?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    This. I can't see the Florida faithful being happy hiring Danny 2.0.
    Agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    I?m not saying he?s a great fit at an upper level job, but you can bet he if he wants to move, it?s to a top tier job. Him not taking a mid level looks smart on his part if he gets what he?s looking for.
    The question is what is he looking for?

vCash

This proves my point..

From another thread, Florida really thinks Napier is going to come in and have them competing for National Championships within 2-3 year window????? lol?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolfer View Post
    From another thread, Florida really thinks Napier is going to come in and have them competing for National Championships within 2-3 year window????? lol?
    I do think that Napier is likely a better coach than Dan. He's definitely a better recruiter. Time will tell if he is Steve Spurrier or Urban Meyer or another McElwain or Dan Mullen. Or Will Muschamp or Ron Zook.

Napier is from the Saban tree just like Kirby Smart. He has ULL set up sort of like a G5 version of Alabama as far as recruiting is concerned. So, if he can recruit like Smart which is what they would be hoping for I think there is a chance he could do very well there.

vCash
    I think Napier is intriguing. The longer he sits there dominating his area, the more I wonder what he can be. At this point, the build up is fairly suspenseful. Does he have what it takes to be great? Maybe. The ingredients are there. It?s kinda like finding an unopened pack of really old baseball cards that might have a Mickey Mantle rookie inside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Fake news
    Really?
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...and-names/amp/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    Good call.