Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Genius?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Go kill yourself.
    If you're setting up a petition to ban this no-source, no-substance know-it-all, I'll join.

vCash
    Go kill yourself.
    My, my, my. You are quite a sad, strange little guy. 😂

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    If Billy Napier ends up at UF or another top job, does he look like a genius for staying where he was while being adored for seeming loyal and getting what he wanted without settling for a good job like MSU or OM and face criticism of our expectations while being too tied up to be considered for a top job?
    Considering Mullen just proved it's easier to win at State than Florida, I would say Napier is an idiot if that's his plan.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    If you're setting up a petition to ban this no-source, no-substance know-it-all, I'll join.
    Ah, ok. Just because I?m not part of the sunshine pumper parade, I should be banned, huh? Those of low intelligence often look to others for help in silencing those that challenge them because they?re unable to do it themselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    Considering Mullen just proved it's easier to win at State than Florida, I would say Napier is an idiot if that's his plan.***
    Why would you say that? Do you think Napier considers himself a lesser coach than Mullen?

vCash
    Go kill yourself.
    Dude... you seriously need to chill the f*ck off. Or just move along. You seem to have a serious issue.

Banned
    vCash
    Ah, ok. Just because I?m not part of the sunshine pumper parade, I should be banned, huh? Those of low intelligence often look to others for help in silencing those that challenge them because they?re unable to do it themselves.
    There's a difference between allowing open and equal discussion of differing opinions vs. allowing open and equal discussion of both objective fact and objective fiction. You don't platform blatant lies for the sake of free discussion. That's just stupid. People are who they surround themselves with. You and your 5 closest acquaintances are six people I personally would not want to ever hear from again. Good bye

vCash
    There's a difference between allowing open and equal discussion of differing opinions vs. allowing open and equal discussion of both objective fact and objective fiction. You don't platform blatant lies for the sake of free discussion. That's just stupid. People are who they surround themselves with. You and your 5 closest acquaintances are six people I personally would not want to ever hear from again. Good bye
    What?s the lie, Tater tot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I can't read Napier. I don't know if he's been holding out for a big job, or if he's really just happy where he's at.

If this coaching change cycle passes and he's still at ULL, I think we'll have our answer.
    I was watching LSU football Sunday night and they were interviewing the LSU version of Rosebowl. He stated that Napier turned down MSU after mullen left and hs turned down other jobs as well. He also stated that Riley is the top choice they are going after with 100+ mill over 8 years.

vCash
    I was wondering where ole Bert Stare was with all the Napier speculations. Now I know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I seriously doubt Florida will hire Napier. I don't think he's a fit there.
    Agreed, if he's hired they've missed on others.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Resume' wise...Napier should be ready for a P5 job, but probably not top tier. He might be good for TCU or even Va Tech.
    That would be his immediate fit imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Agreed, if he's hired they've missed on others.
    This. I can't see the Florida faithful being happy hiring Danny 2.0.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    That would be his immediate fit imo.
    I?m not saying he?s a great fit at an upper level job, but you can bet he if he wants to move, it?s to a top tier job. Him not taking a mid level looks smart on his part if he gets what he?s looking for.

Banned
    vCash
    I miss the enforcer.

vCash
    Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
    I imagine that you do. 😂

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Dude... you seriously need to chill the f*ck off. Or just move along. You seem to have a serious issue.
    Nothing serious, just don't like trolls trolling ED.

vCash
    I?m not trolling ED, but I am trolling you. I attempted to be friendly with you early on, but you went pre teen girl type crazy the moment we disagreed, so I?ve been having lots of fun at your expense.

I miss the enforcer.
    Why.. He's not a bear. Stop your whining.

Like button push ������������
    I imagine that you do. ��
    knock it off. you are acting like a a damn 16 year bouncing off the wall because you downed some speed.