Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What worries you about the EB?

vCash

What worries you about the EB?

To me: Mississippi's receivers running wide open. Nightmares

vCash
    IF I am worried about anything, it is us coming out flat like we have and giving them to much of a cushion and momentum and the game looking like 2017, where we were clearly the better team but Nick getting hurt game them to much leg room and we just ran out of time to come back.

vCash
    Nothing regarding them. They are bitches. We could lose, but we're better than they are. Only thing that will stop us is us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    IF I am worried about anything, it is us coming out flat like we have and giving them to much of a cushion and momentum and the game looking like 2017, where we were clearly the better team but Nick getting hurt game them to much leg room and we just ran out of time to come back.
    Seems like we start our games very tentative, and then we're behind by 10. We're the best come back team in the SEC, but we don't have to be. I hope Leach and Will have this figured out for the Egg Bowl. It could be that Will has to use his legs to open things up for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerdawg View Post
    Nothing regarding them. They are bitches. We could lose, but we're better than they are. Only thing that will stop us is us.
    This right heah. Not sure I hate on 'em quite like drummerdawg tho about them being bitches. I did when Freezus and then what's his name was there, but Kiffin has them straightened up some in that regard IMO ... unless I missed something this year.

vCash
    Them converting the inevitable 4th down attempts at a high rate

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    A wet football.

vCash
    Referees screwing us again.

vCash
    A slow MSU start but that would be any game.

vCash
    We get Mark Curles and his band of idiots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    We get Mark Curles and his band of idiots.
    You know what - now that Trap mentioned Mark - that could be my number one too! Because we have watched this team overcome slow starts but not a screwing by the Incompetent Refs.

vCash
    1 thing only... Special teams. Offensively, we are both very good. Defensively we are a little better. Special teams... well, we're probably the worst in the country and they are good on ST.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by donald igwebuike View Post
    To me: Mississippi's receivers running wide open. Nightmares
    Losing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Losing.
    This is the only answer I could come up with.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Yeah, it is amazing how Ole Miss isn't hurting every QB they play this year, as opposed to Freezes last couple of years. If I remember correctly, the year they injured Fitz they hurt like 5 starting qbs knees/ankles/ legs etc on the way to their amazing 7 win season. It was like clockwork. QB starts lighting them up. QB goes down either the first time they hit him, or the second. Like clockwork.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Our safeties. OM will explode on some quick hitters in the middle of our defense. How we adjust will be key.

vCash
    The weather

Matt Corral suddenly turning into Tennessee game matt corral but with his receivers back

Mark Curles and the sec wanting another NY6 team

but mainly the weather. I am terrified its going to be a rainy evening and that goes advantage of the bearsharks. Now to counter that, corral could slip on the wet grass and get hurt so there's that

vCash
    Matt Corral RUNNING WILD and hitting some deep balls.... I really think he has great game and we lose...makes me sick to think about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Matt Corral RUNNING WILD and hitting some deep balls.... I really think he has great game and we lose...makes me sick to think about it.
    I have a bad feeling about the egg bowl..... but I had a terrible feeling about the auburn game.

I had a great feeling about Arkansas game.... we lost

So if that tells you anything

vCash
    1. The weather.

2. Not getting off the field on 4th downs

3. Officiating.