Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Kiffin rumor

Banned
    vCash
    If Kitten bolts after we whip his ass, will confeds chalk it up as HC Shopping around?

Sorry couldn't resist.

vCash
    That's one of several excuses they will use.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Because he is still the one making decisions at UF.
    Yea but I'm not sure why. Dude was a train wreck from 2007 to 2016. They should have put him out to pasture after the muschamp and mcelwain disasters.

vCash
    Ran across a rumor on another board early this morning. I saw it repeated on a separate board about five minutes ago.

OM has offered Lane Kiffin a raise and a contract extension. He has yet to sign it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Yea but I'm not sure why. Dude was a train wreck from 2007 to 2016. They should have put him out to pasture after the muschamp and mcelwain disasters.
    Like at all schools the guy with the $$$$$ make the calls and he is the conduit to those people. The guys with the huge horse farms in Ocala and the like.

vCash
    I think UF might be a bit hesitant to hire Kiffin due to his recruiting. I think they might worry it would be Mullen all over again. I bet UF goes for a top recruiter. Miami on the other hand is where I think Kiffin would get the offer and be a really good fit. He will keep them near the top of the ACC and possibly win it years clemson is down

vCash
    Miami better hurry and make the call on Manny or they're going to lose out on several coaches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Miami better hurry and make the call on Manny or they're going to lose out on several coaches.
    Too much competition for head coaches this year .... I think Manny lucks out with at least one more year just because of this
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I think UF might be a bit hesitant to hire Kiffin due to his recruiting. I think they might worry it would be Mullen all over again. I bet UF goes for a top recruiter. Miami on the other hand is where I think Kiffin would get the offer and be a really good fit. He will keep them near the top of the ACC and possibly win it years clemson is down
    James Franklin is the best hire if that's what Florida is looking for
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Franklin is working hard to get the USC job
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Franklin is working hard to get the USC job
    Yep, I read he had a total fallout with the Penn State administration. It was ugly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Yep, I read he had a total fallout with the Penn State administration. It was ugly.
    Mullen to Penn State* It is said it's his dream job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Maybe he will recruit there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Every coaching hire foley has made the last 15 years has been a disaster. Not sure why they would even let him in the room.
    Because at one time, Florida won 4 out of 6 national championships in football and basketball over a 3 year period. I'm not sure Foley really did anything special at Florida overall, but a stretch like that buys people a lot of good will. Hell, people still defended Lonnie Tinkle just because he was at the helm when other people managed to overcome him and get MSU to climb out of the perpetual shitter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    At least the boys would get kissed and "loved on" by a coach's wife instead of a coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NWADAWG View Post
    At least the boys would get kissed and "loved on" by a coach's wife instead of a coach.
    LOL!!!! Post of the day!!!!

vCash
    I would rather be Megan-ed than Sandusky-ed.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NWADAWG View Post
    Not funny

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    So I?m guessing the SS Napier has broken loose from its mooring and is now lost at sea? Funny how he went from a hot commodity a few years ago to no mentions at all. Maybe the reports of his arrogance and attitude during that cycle was true and is following him around. Maybe he and Don can hang out and talk about how each of them invented football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    So I?m guessing the SS Napier has broken loose from its mooring and is now lost at sea? Funny how he went from a hot commodity a few years ago to no mentions at all. Maybe the reports of his arrogance and attitude during that cycle was true and is following him around. Maybe he and Don can hang out and talk about how each of them invented football.
    7 just posted in another thread a screen caption from a website reporting that remaining Florida staff and players are all following Napier on Twitter now.