Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This offseason could be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I'm not doubting he enjoys StarkVegas. But Miami is different. We'll just have to disagree. Miami could be a top program again if they want to be
    I know Miami could be a good program again but i think we could be also we might finish 2nd in the west and that is quite an accomplishment. Traffic sucks in South Florida and Miami is not key west.

vCash
    You are delusional if you dont think The Pirate would live in Miami over Sville. He will get millions at either place
    This is a bad take. You need to read his book. He is a small town guy and loves being back in the SEC. I would 100% bet against you on this.

vCash
    I'm not doubting he enjoys StarkVegas. But Miami is different. We'll just have to disagree. Miami could be a top program again if they want to be
    That would all depend on who "they" is. It seems like a lot of their big money guys (the ones not in prison) don't want to do what it takes to get "The U" back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    SMU?
    I could see Briles going to SMU but I don't see Troy.....
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    You are delusional if you dont think The Pirate would live in Miami over Sville. He will get millions at either place
    I don't think the question is whether he'd rather live in Miami over Starkville. I think the question is whether he wants to go through a rebuild at this point. Plus, I think he wants to prove the air raid will work in the SEC. He's finally got his chance and I'm not sure he leaves it right when he is getting it rolling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I don't think the question is whether he'd rather live in Miami over Starkville. I think the question is whether he wants to go through a rebuild at this point. Plus, I think he wants to prove the air raid will work in the SEC. He's finally got his chance and I'm not sure he leaves it right when he is getting it rolling.
    Nope, he's not. Leach ain't leaving.

And it looks like The Pirate and his crew will be plundering some recruits from team rosters in flux from a coaching change. We have the opportunity to snag some good players.

vCash
    If you're Florida or LSU I think there is a good chance you look at Odom for a DC and I would think a couple of other schools could consider him as HC. It's going to be a wild few weeks.

vCash
    My take on this is that Leach will leave someday but I don't expect it anytime soon.

I don't see many Blue Bloods ever coming after him since it usually takes him awhile to get his system in place and he is not know for recruiting.

I don't see him anxious to leave to start over somewhere else either. I also think his recruiting will be better than most think. I truly think we will see a new level of winning here over the next several years and we will just watch the coaching carousel from a distance and enjoy.

vCash
    Looks like Rhett Lashlee is going to get the SMU job. So you can most likely take that one off the board.

Gonna be tough for Miami to find a good OC replacement with Diaz as a dead man walking. Might as well just blow it up and start over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    If you're Florida or LSU I think there is a good chance you look at Odom for a DC and I would think a couple of other schools could consider him as HC. It's going to be a wild few weeks.
    He was offered a DC spot at LSU last year and declined it.