Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Egg Bowl Weather

vCash

Egg Bowl Weather

Forecast says 50% chance of rain and 8mph winds as of now for starkville, ms

vCash
    Cold and wet.

vCash
    30,000 people

vCash

Can't imagine rain is a good thing for us

vCash
    Our fans looking for reasons not to attend the game or support our programs.... And then complain that we deserve better when we stink or the coach leaves

DWS half empty on Saturday & the Hump 3/4s empty on Sunday with winning teams.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Our fans looking for reasons not to attend the game or support our programs.... And then complain that we deserve better when we stink or the coach leaves

No one is looking for reasons to not come to the game. Literally all that has been said is there is a chance of rain. That's it. No one has said it's going to stop them from coming.

Damn Kang, you're on an emotional roll between here and Gene's Page. Stop being so sensitive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post

Can't imagine rain is a good thing for us
    not good. Not talking about the attendance either. I watched many Washington state games in the rain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    No one is looking for reasons to not come to the game. Literally all that has been said is there is a chance of rain. That's it. No one has said it's going to stop them from coming.

Damn Kang, you're on an emotional roll between here and Gene's Page. Stop being so sensitive.
    People will most certainly use this reason as a reason to not come. We're quickly regressing to the least supportive fan base in the SEC
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    People will most certainly use this reason as a reason to not come. We're quickly regressing to the least supportive fan base in the SEC
    ehhh, did you see Ole Miss's 6pm Matt corral finale??? probably 25k people with the #12 team in the country and the last home game of their "heisman" quarterback.

vCash
    You're assuming that.

Far from the least supportive fanbase in the SEC. Idk why you're so emotional all of the sudden. It'll be okay.

vCash

So you'll be there, right? Cause best I can tell, you're rarely, if ever, there in person.

vCash
    Better hope this weather outlook improves because it doesn't bode well for us at ALL and would help them tremendously.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Better hope this weather outlook improves because it doesn't bode well for us at ALL and would help them tremendously.
    Anyone wanna help put a roof on the stadium, I know a few guys

vCash
    NWS point forecast for Starkville has a 40% chance of rain with precipitation possibility of .03 inches of rain between 6 PM and midnight. Projected temperature at game time of 54 degrees and falling to around 50 by the end of the game with winds out of the NNW 6 to 8 miles mph. I would go with what the local says over the national sites every time.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-22-2021 at 11:45 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    NWS point forecast for Starkville has a 40% chance of rain with precipitation possibility of .03 inches of rain between 6 PM and midnight. Projected temperature at game of 54degrees and falling to around 50 by the end of the game with winds out odf the NNW 6 to 8 miles mph. I would go with what the local over the national sites every time.
    That's much better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That's much better
    LOL 7 ... You didn't give me time to correct my spelling errors.

vCash
    A wet field doesn't bother me against man.
    But it worries me against zone. And I fully expect Mississippi to drop 8.

Hopefully any rain from earlier in the day drains quickly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    A wet field doesn't bother me against man.
    But it worries me against zone. And I fully expect Mississippi to drop 8.

Hopefully any rain from earlier in the day drains quickly
    NWS precipitation probability between 6AM and 6 PM is 0.13 with 0.12 of that being between noon and kick off.

vCash
    Rain actually helps a passing team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    NWS precipitation probability between 6AM and 6 PM is 0.13 with 0.12 of that being between noon and kick off.
    Yeah the forecast has changed and moved to earlier in the day and less rainfall than expected, so everything should be fine.