Thread: Missouri just beat Florida

vCash

Missouri just beat Florida

Dan is GONE

vCash
    Good call by Missouri coach to go for two.

vCash
    “Poor soul, the strain was more than he could behhyahhhr” Doc Holiday

Mullen gonna Mullen

vCash
    That team mentally checked out after they lost to Kentucky. Mullen needed a performance like he got at Arky from our 2013 team to save his job and instead he got a performance that looked like us vs South Alabama.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Danny two gloves has worn out his welcome after leaving a gig he could?ve retired a legend at. 17 him. Hope he ends up in CUSA and never gets back to P5. He 17d us hard half of the years he was lucky enough to be our coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Danny two gloves has worn out his welcome after leaving a gig he could?ve retired a legend at. 17 him. Hope he ends up in CUSA and never gets back to P5. He 17d us hard half of the years he was lucky enough to be our coach.
    Have to agree.

vCash
    Some men, you set the trap with whiskey and women, you’ll catch em every time.

New England asshole Yankee, you set the trap with ego and money, you’ll catch em every time.

vCash
    I will say this, you can b**** and complain all you want about Dan and some of it is very well deserved but you have to agree that he did one thing that changed our program for the better?..he taught us that we didn?t have to just accept mediocrity and live with it. We canned JoMo and have Leach because of Mullen.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    100% agree. Hope to see him begging to get the USM job here shortly. Rich Rod path. Please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    I will say this, you can b**** and complain all you want about Dan and some of it is very well deserved but you have to agree that he did one thing that changed our program for the better?..he taught us that we didn?t have to just accept mediocrity and live with it. We canned JoMo and have Leach because of Mullen.
    Agree with almost all you said, but JWS was my inspiration and Tyler for some older than me.

ETA... and I'm sure Emory had a lot of folks "believing" for a year or two! LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Agree with almost all you said, but JWS was my inspiration and Tyler for some older than me.

ETA... and I'm sure Emory had a lot of folks "believing" for a year or two! LOL
    Tyler. No question. Bellard won with his team. Had we hired Bobby Collins instead of Bellard, no telling where we’d be now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Actually that started with Jackie! I did enjoy the Dan years and he brought a lot to the program.......but he is not elite......I don't care how many time the media tells us he is.....

Florida recruits itself and all he has to do is win.....go chew on your play sheet and look stupid in a G5 Dan (MF'er!)

vCash
    Yeah if it wasn't for the job shopping at the end of the season in most years, I think he would be much more beloved. But he cost us games IMO because he wasn't focused half the time at the end of the year and that pisses me off. So I figure he's reaping what he sowed and I couldn't be any happier.