Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks like Young won the heisman tonight. If we beat OM we finish

vCash

Looks like Young won the heisman tonight. If we beat OM we finish

2nd in SECW. Pretty amazing.

Not sure who deserves the heisman, just not sure it is Young or Coral? No UGA player? Why Will not getting some mention?

vCash
    OSU's QB had himself a game, too.

vCash
    Will deserves an invite, and he would probably get one sans the Memphis ****ery. Corral shouldn't even be mentioned for an invite.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Nakobe Dean not getting any love makes no sense to me.

Banned
    vCash
    If we beat OM then leach would do something in 2 years that Mullen couldn’t do in 9 years. And some of y’all wanted him gone. Lol

vCash
    Agree on Will and Coral.

If Memphis don't happen and Will looked better against Bama, I think he could have got an invite. Just our team with the bad games probably cost him an invite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfarley View Post
    Nakobe Dean not getting any love makes no sense to me.
    Agree, he is a difference maker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    If we beat OM then leach would do something in 2 years that Mullen couldn’t do in 9 years. And some of y’all wanted him gone. Lol
    What's that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    2nd in SECW. Pretty amazing.

Not sure who deserves the heisman, just not sure it is Young or Coral? No UGA player? Why Will not getting some mention?
    Of those two, it'd have to be Young. He had an outstanding game against Arkansas, even though the game was much tighter than it should have been. Will hasn't been mentioned because a player on a 4 or 5 loss team just can't win the trophy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    What? Finish 2nd in SECW? Did we finish 2nd in 14?

You mistake people wanting Leach gone with we need to produce on O as our O was sucking for 1.5 years. If that was continuing and if Will wasn't playing at a high level, everyone would be calling for his head.

Showing some great character there preacher with a weak attempt to spike the football on others. Give it a rest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    What? Finish 2nd in SECW? Did we finish 2nd in 14?

You mistake people wanting Leach gone with we need to produce on O as our O was sucking for 1.5 years. If that was continuing and if Will wasn't playing at a high level, everyone would be calling for his head.

Showing some great character there preacher with a weak attempt to spike the football on others. Give it a rest.
    Matt is definitely a cultist, which is odd, him being a Baptist preacher and all, lol. Zero objectivity. I really don't know why he's been trying to position himself as a message board insider, but here we are...

People were frustrated with our O stagnating (which was a continuum from last season). To deny the reality of what we were witnessing is hilarious. And there were several posters that 1) didn't want Mike, and 2) almost were rooting for him to fail.....however, most of the posters (myself included) that were frustrated with Mike's offense, still wanted him to figure it out, but were unsure if he would/could. I'm happy to admit I was wrong.

I'm super glad/hyped we're now seeing the development and potential this team/staff has. Will is awesome. Our OL is playing great. Our WR/QB combo seem to have great chemistry. Plenty of reason now for uber excitement for the future (and this season isn't over...).

What cultists don't know (or maybe they do, they just pretend otherwise....classic trait amongst cultists, lol), is it's ok to be skeptical and to worry when you see with your own eyes things that don't seem to work and/or are going poorly. Pumping sunshine when things are very bad when your day job is a preacher, on the other hand, not so good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Matt is definitely a cultist, which is odd, him being a Baptist preacher and all, lol. Zero objectivity. I really don't know why he's been trying to position himself as a message board insider, but here we are...

People were frustrated with our O stagnating (which was a continuum from last season). To deny the reality of what we were witnessing is hilarious. And there were several posters that 1) didn't want Mike, and 2) almost were rooting for him to fail.....however, most of the posters (myself included) that were frustrated with Mike's offense, still wanted him to figure it out, but were unsure if he would/could. I'm happy to admit I was wrong.

I'm super glad/hyped we're now seeing the development and potential this team/staff has. Will is awesome. Our OL is playing great. Our WR/QB combo seem to have great chemistry. Plenty of reason now for uber excitement for the future (and this season isn't over...).

What cultists don't know (or maybe they do, they just pretend otherwise....classic trait amongst cultists, lol), is it's ok to be skeptical and to worry when you see with your own eyes things that don't seem to work and/or are going poorly. Pumping sunshine when things are very bad when your day job is a preacher, on the other hand, not so good.
    I always wanted Leach to succeed because that is best for MSU. I was willing to give Leach all this year to figure it out. We use our RB efficiently now unlike the first 1.5 years. Whether it is a long handoff or swing pass, the RB are getting YAC which is like rushing just not in the stats like that. You must have balance in win in big boy league and in the air raid you must play at a super high clip which ain't easy to do.

Well preachers are flawed like we all are, the Bible says all have sinned. There are higher standards for preachers/teachers (the Bible says that too). Pride is the base sin of us all.

vCash
    [QUOTE=RocketDawg;1385845]Of those two, it'd have to be Young. He had an outstanding game against Arkansas, even though the game was much tighter than it should have been. Will hasn't been mentioned because a player on a 4 or 5 loss team just can't win the trophy.[/QUOTE

he is a freshman I think 🤔 has a freshman ever won it.

vCash
    How many times have we finished ahead of OM in the West in the past 12 years?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Corral isn?t even a top 15 player at this point. Wait until the draft for confirmation. Only reason he?s hyped is same reason Eli was and got shown up by Kevin Fant. Hype machine in full force. We had Dak, a legitimate contender, and sent a few emails. OM has a guy who heaves and hopes, and breaks the bank promoting him. Corral does not have a nfl mind. Give Will OM receivers and nobody would know who corral is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    he is a freshman I think �� has a freshman ever won it.
    Soph

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Corral isn?t even a top 15 player at this point. Wait until the draft for confirmation. Only reason he?s hyped is same reason Eli was and got shown up by Kevin Fant. Hype machine in full force. We had Dak, a legitimate contender, and sent a few emails. OM has a guy who heaves and hopes, and breaks the bank promoting him. Corral does not have a nfl mind. Give Will OM receivers and nobody would know who corral is.
    Will seems to be doing well enough without OM receivers. Maybe take Ealy in the backfield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    How many times have we finished ahead of OM in the West in the past 12 years?

Nine of the last fourteen years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Soph
    Academic sophomore

Covid freshman with his redshirt still available if ever needed in an emergency situation.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Offshore Dawg;1385889]
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Of those two, it'd have to be Young. He had an outstanding game against Arkansas, even though the game was much tighter than it should have been. Will hasn't been mentioned because a player on a 4 or 5 loss team just can't win the trophy.[/QUOTE

he is a freshman I think �� has a freshman ever won it.
    Manziel won as a freshmen