Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are we on a SEC alt channel?

vCash

Are we on a SEC alt channel?

Or is it only with ESPN app? ESPN trying to charge me now for the app

vCash
    SEC Network +

vCash
    I'm getting "Access to this program is not included in your provider subscription", but it is. I have ESPN and the SEC Network on Dish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I'm getting "Access to this program is not included in your provider subscription", but it is. I have ESPN and the SEC Network on Dish.
    Me too but no dice here either. Oh well. Don't even know why they have those alternate channels

vCash
    Listening to broadcast on SiriusXM streaming. Will just tossed a TD.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    It is on the ESPN app, if your carrier has SEC network. Every single SEC home game, and every single SEC conference game is on the ESPN app for the past 7 years. Come on guys.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash

I?m getting it?

On ESPN+? it?s a paid subscription, not showing on my SEC alt channel though ?

vCash
    Dish network sucks too by the way.

vCash
    It is also provided by ESPN + for those that do not have a TV provider worth anything.

I would propose people to get YouTubeTV. It is better than all of the others. Never an issue, ever.

If you live too far out to have internet, we?ll you made your decisions in life. Maybe the infrastructure bill will give money to MaxSouth to get broadband out there to ya. Call your state representative and thank them for voting for it.

vCash
    Just kidding everyone. Forgot the sarcastrics

vCash
    Neil Price is a much better announcer than the TV guys anyway. I hope we keep this guy - he might turn into a legend like Jack one of these days. And by not watching, I'm not having to bother with trying to sync the radio to the video.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    It is on the ESPN app, if your carrier has SEC network. Every single SEC home game, and every single SEC conference game is on the ESPN app for the past 7 years. Come on guys.
    It's just not working today. Normally it does, but somebody forgot to set things up properly. I use a Roku to pick up SEC+ in normal times. I suppose I could watch on my computer but I'm not that desperate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolfer View Post
    On ESPN+? it?s a paid subscription, not showing on my SEC alt channel though ?
    It's not supposed to be on an Alt channel. It's supposed to be on SEC+ which is a streaming channel. Alt channels are not streaming.

vCash
    It is also provided by ESPN + for those that do not have a TV provider worth anything.

I would propose people to get YouTubeTV. It is better than all of the others. Never an issue, ever.

If you live too far out to have internet, we?ll you made your decisions in life. Maybe the infrastructure bill will give money to MaxSouth to get broadband out there to ya. Call your state representative and thank them for voting for it.
    I live in a suburban area, but I'm counting on the Infrastructure Bill to get me free Google Fiber 2 GB (and future upgrades), as well as my choice of free TV providers and free cell phones. And a free electric car. **

vCash
    Already 14-0. I think we'll be scoring at Will (no pun intended) today. Probably will see the backup QB in the second half, maybe sooner. Don't want Rogers III injured for the Egg Bowl.

Is there anybody at the game?

vCash
    Neil Price is a much better announcer than the TV guys anyway. I hope we keep this guy - he might turn into a legend like Jack one of these days. And by not watching, I'm not having to bother with trying to sync the radio to the video.
    Neal and Matt really compliment each other.

vCash
    Not true.....I'd have to purchase the espn+ subscription!
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    It's on SEC+ free through YouTube TV

vCash
    I live in a suburban area, but I'm counting on the Infrastructure Bill to get me free Google Fiber 2 GB (and future upgrades), as well as my choice of free TV providers and free cell phones. And a free electric car. **
    17ing Democrat ********

vCash
    Hulu