Thread: Campus is E...M...P...T...Y

vCash

Campus is E...M...P...T...Y

Almost no tailgaters. Though I guess a lot could be skipping that and showing up for the game.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    We were in Oxford last night and it's the same thing here. No traffic to amount to anything. These late season pushover games don't really make any sense to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfarley View Post
    We were in Oxford last night and it's the same thing here. No traffic to amount to anything. These late season pushover games don't really make any sense to me.
    Isn't Ole Miss playing Vanderbilt? I know they suck but they're still a SEC team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Isn't Ole Miss playing Vanderbilt? I know they suck but they're still a SEC team.
    Yup, but no one was here last night. Maybe they are coming in today. It's a 6:30pm kick. Usually the town is full even for a non conference game by this point.

vCash
    As of right now the stadium may be 1/4 full if it's lucky.

vCash
    Some people might be celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend? I know we are since I have to go back to work on Wednesday. That and the fact we are playing a cupcake late in November

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Some people might be celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend? I know we are since I have to go back to work on Wednesday. That and the fact we are playing a cupcake late in November
    It's harvest season for a lot of the agriculture community too, so that might have something to do with it. This is the first weekend I've had off since mid-September. All of the rain pushed a bunch of the crops back a good month this year.

vCash
    Filled in some. Maybe 40% now.

vCash
    State and OM folks were giving away tickets this week. I'm here but more so just to visit starkville after the game.

College football needs to go back to 11 games and cut out these late season fcs games.

vCash
    Opening day of Deer Season for gun hunters. #Priorities

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And they have a history of beating the Bears ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    And they have a history of beating the Bears ....
    Absolutely zero chance this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Opening day of Deer Season for gun hunters. #Priorities
    That's right and don't you forget it