Thread: Week 12 Prediction Time- Pre GTHOM Edition

vCash

Week 12 Prediction Time- Pre GTHOM Edition

A little late on the prediction thread for this week. I got us big 51-10. I think we finally get to see Robertson and Greek this week and get some stuff cleaned up going into next week. Also #ThanksgivingGameday

Rogers Yds- 275

Rogers TDs- 3

Lovertich/Greek/Roberston TDs- 2

Number of People In MSU FB Groups asking how to watch the game in the next 24 hrs- 34538623465425435

vCash
    We have been prepping for OM since Saturday night (coaches looking at film). I heard the team started practicing for OM Sunday afternoon.

The Tennessee State game is going to be a game we win by three TDs. Lovertich probably plays the entire 4th quarter.

And where do we watch this game again?****

vCash
    41-14 MSU

I say we start out this game very slow because of the roller coaster that was last week @auburn getting the hangover game out of the way before the egg bowl and everyone knows the entire program is looking ahead to the egg bowl any way

Rogers throws 3 touchdowns in the 1st half and he comes out at halftime and they let lovertich get some PT ( I do not think we see robertson)
    Lovertich plays the entire second half and so does our backups as we try to keep healthy for the egg bowl

vCash
    35-10

vCash
    35-0 1st half then the 2nd string come in. 42-7 final.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I think lovertich and the second string can get more than 1 TD against an FCS school in 2 quarters, but also i wouldnt be surprised if we didnt

vCash
    Sorry I am late to the party, busy day at work.

I want this thing to be over by halftime 28-0 35-0 something like that would be really nice. our starters can sit the second half and we can get a bunch of guys playing time. I don't think we have really been able to do that all year, it would be nice to get that done in this one.

45-10 something like that at the end, I would be very happy.

vCash
    Not a bad prediction.

vCash
    Nice call!!

vCash
    Well hopefully the 2nd string gets in. Will almost 300 yds and 4 TDs.

vCash
    Was hoping Will would get 300 yards passing in the first half! Ended with 260!
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)