Thread: Kiffen would do very well at LSU

vCash

Kiffen would do very well at LSU

Why isn?t his name mentioned with LSU but it is with Florida and Miami?

LSU is a better job than both of the other options mentioned. LSU never lacks for talent. They can pay more than OM and he would have a legitimate chance of winning a Natty at LSU and could do it quicker there than any of the other schools he?s linked with at he moment.

Someone explain this to me.

vCash
    LSU probably thinks it can do better

vCash
    Kiffin wants a Florida job preferably Miami. He hasn't made it a secret. He's told several people he'd go back to Florida to coach. All the smoke we are seeing around Miami is no accident. Big money alums have been told Lane is available if the job should come open.

vCash
    Well it’s just my opinion BUT if a man could have Miami, Florida or LSU and he chose something other than LSU… he’d be 17ing idiot. That is if he truly wants to win at football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    Well it’s just my opinion BUT if a man could have Miami, Florida or LSU and he chose something other than LSU… he’d be 17ing idiot. That is if he truly wants to win at football.
    Lane wants to win at being Lane. Everything else is secondary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    Why isn?t his name mentioned with LSU but it is with Florida and Miami?

LSU is a better job than both of the other options mentioned. LSU never lacks for talent. They can pay more than OM and he would have a legitimate chance of winning a Natty at LSU and could do it quicker there than any of the other schools he?s linked with at he moment.

Someone explain this to me.
    Your praise of Kiffin is funny

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Your praise of Kiffin is funny
    Why do you say that? He?s a good Coach, he?s got the confederates ranked in the top 10. I don?t see what?s funny about it.

vCash
    Truth is, they can't.........Kiffin is a hell'uva coach......Many Bama fans I know don't want to see him down there.........Him or Freeze either one, which I don't think will happen anyway...........
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Kiffin will probably end up at alabama. He is the son Saban never had. His getting fired at alabama is smoke and mirrors. Whether he stays at Old Manning until then is a maybe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Kiffin will probably end up at alabama. He is the son Saban never had. His getting fired at alabama is smoke and mirrors. Whether he stays at Old Manning until then is a maybe.
    I'd be aight with that... Provided he hired some outstanding coordinators...

I would not like to see him at LSU, however...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I honestly see Lane Kiffin as a Florida Gator doing the chomp
    But
    I am starting to picture him talking about bringing the U back some also

vCash
    I?m surprised Auburn didn?t make a bigger push for kiffin last year

vCash
    I don't really give a damn if Kiffin stays at Ole Miss but we need the rumors of him leaving to keep gaining traction. They have benefited too many times from our coach not being focused for the Egg Bowl.
    Last edited by LC Dawg; 11-18-2021 at 09:45 PM.

vCash
    I would do well at LSU. Most anybody with a pulse would. You have to be a real dip$hit to not win games at LSU.

vCash
    Kiffin at LSU would be concerning for all. He would have a more than ample recruiting field with backers that are all in. He?s an elite play caller, and resonates somehow through his don?t give a shit persona with the younger crowd. Kiffin has done well at FAU and now at OM. He would have them rolling in one season.