Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
May be rumored but seems to be something going on at Oklahoma, could he really be interested in the Lsu job?
I can't imagine Riley going to LSU. I've been on both campuses. Norman is a nice town and OU has top-notch facilities. Fertile recruiting ground in Texas and Oklahoma. Baton Rouge is a dump, a dung-heap and the LSU campus quite frankly is un-inspiring. I'll grant you Tiger Stadium is equally impressive, but I would take Norman, OK over BR every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Louisiana is also fertile recruiting ground, but Bama and other schools occasionally beat them out for top talent, but then of course, LSU heavily recruits east Texas also. The two big things for me are quality of life (OU) and the delusional expectations of the corndogs. Of course, if they're stupid enough to pay him $13 mil per year, then he'd be just as stupid to turn it down. But make no mistake, OU can match it if they want. I'll bet Mike Gundy at Okie State is licking his chops thinking about Riley possibly leaving.