Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fourth Place Playoff Team

vCash
    Bama at 4 looks very probable even if with 2 losses if uga wins the sec championship. Bama wins then there is a mess.

vCash
    Bama will most likely get in with 2 losses. Only 1 big 10 team will have 1 loss by default. I am thinking it?s going to be
    1 UGA
    2 Ohio State
    3 Notre Dame (1 loss)
    4 Bama (2 loss)

Bamas issues might be if Oklahoma State wins out or Cincy wins out. I don?t see either of those happening and Utah is about to give Oregon a big wake up call Saturday if Oregon plays like they have all year minus the OSU game

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Bring back the bcs
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    I just hope Cinci makes it. This "committee" is propping up the traditional blue bloods. And only an OM fan would even mention them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsfanalongtime77 View Post
    Bama at 4 looks very probable even if with 2 losses if uga wins the sec championship. Bama wins then there is a mess.
    I'd argue the committee is praying that alabama beats georgia... then they have alabama and georgia locked in and the decision is already made

The tough part is if alabama loses on a last second field goal

vCash
    I just think it will be very interesting what the committee will do with a 2 loss Oregon team, a 2 loss Bama team and a 2 lose Oklahoma/Ok State team. Bama wouldn?t be a conference champ but an Oklahoma team would and so would an Oregon team. I think if Cincy does beat Houston though they will get in over 2 loss teams mainly because the committee then won?t have to pick

vCash
    So now what? Everything pretty much playing out as I predicted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    So now what? Everything pretty much playing out as I predicted
    Who gives a f*ck. We are getting our asses handed to us and you wanna pat yourself on the ass for licking the rebs balls?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Who gives a f*ck. We are getting our asses handed to us and you wanna pat yourself on the ass for licking the rebs balls?
    Just calling it as it is. Facts are facts.

vCash
    Bumps his own thread. What a loser. Go cheer for OM, Al Roker.