Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jimbo Pulls 5* RB in LA

vCash

Jimbo Pulls 5* RB in LA

This is why the rumor is strong on LSU going all in on Jimbo. They are scared shitless he?s going to pull too many guys out of LA. Jimbo may be a slightly better than average coach but he?s a damn good recruiter.

vCash
    They should set him up to get caught by the NCAA. There is no telling what Jimbo is doing in recruiting to get all these guys
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Gotta figure king or weigman will be a much better option than calzada. They could be nasty on offense... Oline should be intact, achane is great rb, and receivers are good.

Jimbo cannot go into next season without better options at qb. They're probably undefeated and on their way to Atlanta with a good (not great) qb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    They should set him up to get caught by the NCAA. There is no telling what Jimbo is doing in recruiting to get all these guys
    Dude, cheating is allowed now. They just have guys with money and a great Saleman at HC

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Gotta figure king or weigman will be a much better option than calzada. They could be nasty on offense... Oline should be intact, achane is great rb, and receivers are good.

Jimbo cannot go into next season without better options at qb. They're probably undefeated and on their way to Atlanta with a good (not great) qb.
    Is King back from injury and still not playing or is he still injured?
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Is King back from injury and still not playing or is he still injured?
    I thought he was out for the year. I could be wrong though

vCash
    One of my best friends works with a big A&M booster. He told me Saturday Jimbo isn't going anywhere. He's got a ranch in Texas now and too many other good things to leave.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    LSU will not have a head coach by first signing day. Unless someone can convince him to wait about signing until they know who the next coach is he is gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    great Saleman at HC
    That's true but he can't coach for shit.

vCash
    I?m bullish on jimbo and Kirby and bearish on saban now that cheating will level the playing field

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    One of my best friends works with a big A&M booster. He told me Saturday Jimbo isn't going anywhere. He's got a ranch in Texas now and too many other good things to leave.
    Bo Bounds is doing his best this morning to make people worry about Leach going to Oklahoma. It's pretty sad what he's doing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    I?m bullish on jimbo and Kirby and bearish on saban now that cheating will level the playing field

I'm with you on this. Jimbo is a qb away from doing good things like stated above and Kirby just needs to keep that defense intact and keep looking for a qb as well.

vCash
    It's the Lsu AD who is all in on Jimbo. I have several Lsu buddies and they want NO part of Jimbo. Lsu is in a mess right now but so is La.

vCash
    Bo Bounds is doing his best this morning to make people worry about Leach going to Oklahoma. It's pretty sad what he's doing.
    Bo Bounds is an Ole Miss fan, no one can change my mind on this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    Bo Bounds is an Ole Miss fan, no one can change my mind on this
    He's an MSU fan that doesn't respect the MSU program. It's almost like some Ole Miss person is paying him to pump Leach for other jobs.

Makes no sense why an MSU alum would act like Bo is acting on this. It's awful & is a microcosm of the issues with our state. Some MSU booster needs to call in & tell him to shut this crap down

He's inventing Leach to Oklahoma on the fly just to create controversy. Why would an MSU fan do that?

vCash
    He's an MSU fan that doesn't respect the MSU program. It's almost like some Ole Miss person is paying him to pump Leach for other jobs.

Makes no sense why an MSU alum would act like Bo is acting on this. It's awful & is a microcosm of the issues with our state. Some MSU booster needs to call in & tell him to shut this crap down

He's inventing Leach to Oklahoma on the fly just to create controversy. Why would an MSU fan do that?
    He?s a desperate low talent shit stirrer trying to be relevant in a crowded media market

vCash
    He's an idiot. I will never understand why he wouldn't just play to both fanbases. There are times when reporting on news is going to piss off one fan base or the other, but it's stupid to drum up rumors and speculation that is going to piss off one of your major fan bases.

Also, slightly off topic, I had to google to figure out where Lincoln Riley was supposedly going, and it was pretty funny the number of Oklahoma fans that think Oklahoma is a bigger/better job than LSU. Not that I think Riley is going to jump ship from Oklahoma to LSU. Both schools are in that tier that you don't really leave for another college head coaching job unless you are unhappy or have a connection with the school you are going to. But LSU would have to at least be tempting to Riley. OU is going to be in the SEC sometime in the next four years, and that is probably not going to be a fun transition. More fun for OU than UT, but still going to be a shock unless they upgrade their talent between now and then.

vCash
    He's probably doing same thing Saban/Bama are doing but NCAA will bust Jimbo for it. Especially if he becomes a threat to Bama domination.

vCash
    Why would any Msu alumni listen to Bo's BS? Same for Finebaum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Also, slightly off topic, I had to google to figure out where Lincoln Riley was supposedly going, and it was pretty funny the number of Oklahoma fans that think Oklahoma is a bigger/better job than LSU. Not that I think Riley is going to jump ship from Oklahoma to LSU.
    Historically speaking Ok is a bigger/better job than LSU.