Thread: Will is Going to Be a Superstar: Prepare Accordingly

vCash

Will is Going to Be a Superstar: Prepare Accordingly

Face of the League. Dak level.

vCash
    Completely agree!!!!!!

vCash
    I hope MSU learned from Dak. In that we need to make sure that he is better protected from things. Like Dak going out on spring break and getting beat up because he is Dak. Getting a bogus DUI from the Starkville PD because "We gotta show people who's in charge here!", and per Nick Fitzgerald interview Dak getting surrounded at times by our fans.

We also need to promote him and not worry about "Well we're going to be embarrassed if he doesn't win it so why even try?"

vCash
    For whatever reason, we don't play the hype game. Not like another school in this state.
    Will be interesting to see if that changes with will. Besides the numbers, dude is doing work with Make a Wish, has the cowboy persona already, and has wanted to play in the Leach offense since he was 7 years old watching 2008 Texas vs Texas Tech game.

The storylines will be there if we want to hype it.

vCash
    IF Will is a heisman canididate, the next Dak, I will eat all the crow on the Leach hire. IF all that plays out...........Knowing what we now know about Will's recruitment. What a genius move it was for Cohen to get Leach in here, which ultimately lands Will.

Will seems to be a very likeable person. He is a great face for the program. I hope he gets a ton of heisman hype next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    IF Will is a heisman canididate, the next Dak, I will eat all the crow on the Leach hire. IF all that plays out...........Knowing what we now know about Will's recruitment. What a genius move it was for Cohen to get Leach in here, which ultimately lands Will.

Will seems to be a very likeable person. He is a great face for the program. I hope he gets a ton of heisman hype next year.
    I'm not familiar with Will's recruitment. Can you elaborate on that?

vCash
    Pretty sure Will was already signed when Leach was hired

vCash
    I was referring to Will having an offer from Leach and Washington St. I had forgotten Moorhead offered, signed Will and THEN was fired after signing day. How could I forget? I was thinking Leach was here for the old signing day, February. But still a good idea to hire Leach, knowing he recruited a QB on roster.