Thread: Something Leach said at halftime Saturday

vCash

Something Leach said at halftime Saturday

Didn't really think much about it at the time but looking back...wow.

The announcers said he told the offense if they just execute them Auburn can't stop them. No need to do anything special. Just execute. 33-0 later in the second half I'd have to say he was pretty spot on.

vCash
    Defense executed, offense executed, and Will was slinging it. Some of his passes were incredible.

vCash
    Derek Mason sure seemed perplexed. It was like a PTSD video from Vandy.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Derek Mason sure seemed perplexed. It was like a PTSD video from Vandy.
    He looked demoralized and confused; even while hiding behind his spy shades.

vCash
    Leach saw something that made him say that… Dude is a master man. The egg bowl is gonna be fun!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post

The announcers said he told the offense if they just execute them Auburn can't stop them. No need to do anything special. Just execute. 33-0 later in the second half I'd have to say he was pretty spot on.
    Well Kiffin did call Leach the best offensive mind in college football.

vCash
    More than any coach on the country, Leach focuses on his offense more than he does the opposing team’s defense. Leach’s belief is that if we run the offense correctly, it doesn’t matter what the defense does. I think Leach watches more film of his offense than most coaches, and less film of the opposing defense than most coaches.

vCash
    Will Leach force Saban into retirement?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    Will Leach force Saban into retirement?
    LMAO Perch. Solid.

Long before he inked with us, I considered him the most intriguing character in the bidness. The 60 minute piece while at Tech then all those other clips that followed always had my attention. Fearless, confident, smart as a whip, funniern hell, and not afraid to be an asshole when he wants to. We need more Leach's, Pattons and Geronimos these days.

ETA: At 28-3, I be like "I cant take this bi-polar roller coaster shit no more!"
    Last edited by OLJWales; 11-16-2021 at 03:59 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post

With pretty much any other coach, hearing him say that at half time would have pissed me off. I was not surprised to see the offense do better, and wouldn't have called bullshit if somebody said we could beat them if we played them again, but I thought we had way too big of a hole to dig out of and just never thought that our defense would go from shit to lock down like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    LMAO Perch. Solid.

Long before he inked with us, I considered him the most intriguing character in the bidness. The 60 minute piece while at Tech then all those other clips that followed always had my attention. Fearless, confident, smart as a whip, funniern hell, and not afraid to be an asshole when he wants to. We need more Leach's, Pattons and Geronimos these days.

ETA: At 28-3, I be like "I cant take this bi-polar roller coaster shit no more!"
    Turned out sweet, didn't it?