Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dortch Decommits from Mississippi

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Leach sure sounded like he loved Starkville after the game Saturday. The OP is just saying that the media will start to churn the rumor mill (true or false) to keep us from advancing any.
    This is correct! When you start causing problems and or winning games that you are not normally supposed to win. You have people start propaganda pieces to cause an uproar within the fan base to cause issues within the program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I wasn't aware that Leach and his wife didn't like Starkville.
    They don?t have a problem with Starkville at all - but as we cause problems for teams who have always considered us and expect us (MSU) to be a doormat and we are no longer a doormat - out come the hits against our program. You only have to look back the Jackie years to see it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I think Leach has done a good job and the future looks very promising.
    Then don?t post about Washington or Miami or Florida maybe reaching out to Leach - don?t do the dirty work for those who wish to hurt us.
    Last edited by DAWG1903; 11-15-2021 at 12:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    33 total posts folks.

He's getting $5 mil & has his starting QB for 3 more years. His ass ain't going anywhere

Also, remember that this is the same wife that stuck it out in Pullman, WA for 7 years.

Take a hike man. May have to call the enforcer in on you
    Sorry - Shotgun if it wasn?t clear to you. What I am saying is when we have success. It upsets the programs who want us (MSU) to be a doormat. So, to counter our success, rumors are started to cause unrest in our programs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezsoil View Post
    Yeah but Gainesville and Miami are not anything like Key West.....Lubbock, Pullman and Starkville are very similar in fan bases, expectations and lifestyles ....I don't see leach wanting to start over again just when he is getting close with us... we are 3 missed FG from a 9-1 record a NY6 bowl and a third National coach of the Year award for Leach.
    If I made 4 to 5 million a year, I would just fly to where i wanted to go every weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWG1903 View Post
    This is correct! When you start causing problems and or winning games that you are not normally supposed to win. You have people start propaganda pieces to cause an uproar within the fan base to cause issues within the program.
    Air raid will not work in the SEC.*******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Waves View Post
    I think y'all are misreading his post. Since Leach is starting to win, the press is going to start making crap up about him leaving to try to kill any momentum Leach is getting at State. I'm 99% certain if Leach ever left us, it won't be for a big name school. Leach comes across as a guy that doesn't want to be told what to do by a bunch of big money donors which he would have to deal with at a blue-blood.
    Thank you and this is correct! All you have to do is look at history when we become a threat?just see the Jackie years. Some of y?all aren?t old enough to remember the screwing we got in the SEC Championship Game. We were not going to be allowed to win that game. Y?all will watch and learn and get some experience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Air raid will not work in the SEC.*******
    Thank you sir! It will work and the bigger programs do not want to have to deal with it.
    Last edited by DAWG1903; 11-15-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    If I made 4 to 5 million a year, I would just fly to where i wanted to go every weekend.
    Yep.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWG1903 View Post
    Thank you and this is correct! All you have to do is look at history when we become a threat?just see the Jackie years. Some of y?all aren?t old enough to remember the screwing we got in the SEC Championship Game. We were not going to be allowed to win that game. Y?all will watch and learn and get some experience.
    The PF called when we sacked Martin was one of the worst. Critical point in ATL made it X 100 bad. The fix was in not to derail the natty.

vCash
    Heck all you have to do is read Leachs book and listen to his philosophies. He's a freakin pirate. Pirates robbed and spit in the face of elites and blue bloods. Leach loves doing that! He's his own captain and wouldn't deal well with folks at some of these schools telling him how to run his program. I'm sure if he had the desire to coach a blue blood he could've already done it. They're not a fit for him. Now will media try to stir crap up, yes, but Leach unlike others will tell them to piss off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Heck all you have to do is read Leachs book and listen to his philosophies. He's a freakin pirate. Pirates robbed and spit in the face of elites and blue bloods. Leach loves doing that! He's his own captain and wouldn't deal well with folks at some of these schools telling him how to run his program. I'm sure if he had the desire to coach a blue blood he could've already done it. They're not a fit for him. Now will media try to stir crap up, yes, but Leach unlike others will tell them to piss off.
    When we beat OM in the Egg get ready for a plethora of bullshit to suddenly appear. They will disparage Leach in an attempt to draw attention away from their coach who's looking at two Florida jobs with lust filled eyes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    When we beat OM in the Egg get ready for a plethora of bullshit to suddenly appear. They will disparage Leach in an attempt to draw attention away from their coach who's looking at two Florida jobs with lust filled eyes.
    I agree fortunately for us Leach ain't Danny two gloves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Ben Garrett just promised 2 things on his podcast.

Ole Miss will WIN the egg bowl

and

Lane Kiffin Will not leave Ole Miss anytime soon.

Luckily, I kept the receipts for later viewing

vCash
    Dan invited all that coaching controversy. To his detriment too, it hurt his own recruiting. That is a staggering level of arrogance.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post

and

Keep 'em filed. But seriously, at this juncture WTF's he posed to say?

vCash
    Florida State will Beat Florida.

Missouri could beat Florida Saturday.

1 more loss and Dan Mullen will be the head coach of the horned frogs

I think Mullen will end up at Washington not TCU.

vCash
    Kiffen is not stupid. Miami does not have the facilities or fan support to be successful in this era. They [I]should[I] stick with Diaz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Keep 'em filed. But seriously, at this juncture WTF's he posed to say?
    Ive seen their message boards. They thinking they gonna lose

vCash

and