Ole Miss is back at flipping their own recruits
    Not this time

vCash
    According to Neal, OM dropped him to go after linemen in the portal

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    "We are no longer looking for 340 lb OT's."
    Amazing job Assistant34, you really have twisted "doesn't fit our offense" in your head, to "we aren't recruiting him at tackle, but we could use him at guard."

You were wrong, again. Stop lying to yourself, cause you're the only one buying the knockoff folgers you're selling. It's sad.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Knock it off, Tyler...that's my line.**
    If I was named after my other favorite food, meatloaf, would you give me a pass?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    If I was named after my other favorite food, meatloaf, would you give me a pass?
    In death, members of Project Mayhem have a name...his name, is Robert Paulson...**

vCash
    Technically C34 was not wrong. He doesn't fit our OT profile and we have not been going after him hard from what others have posted. Sometimes hating on C34 can become a habit. I know I have been guilty of it.

He my very well could be a very good Guard or even Center for us over time. I think that we just don't take many of these type interior linemen because we do require them to pass block much more.

If we go after him, I hope we get him because I think he can play but I am not the one evaluating players for a living.

I just know any football team starts with good to great line play on both sides of the ball. Without those guys either protecting or disrupting plays, you cannot win. You take the best QB ever to live and get in his grill, he is neutralized.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    The last player we got from Gautier was RayRay Bivens
    Serious? How'd you find that out? Why? Anybody know?

vCash
    Amazing job Assistant34, you really have twisted "doesn't fit our offense" in your head, to "we aren't recruiting him at tackle, but we could use him at guard."

You were wrong, again. Stop lying to yourself, cause you're the only one buying the knockoff folgers you're selling. It's sad.
    Dude! Please find something else to HATE! This is getting very old and unwarranted considering it is an OPINION ONLY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    Dude! Please find something else to HATE! This is getting very old and unwarranted considering it is an OPINION ONLY!
    repped ... I'm starting to hate that little shit ... he reeks of a juvenile
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I only know bc that's where I went to HS, lol.

vCash
    Repped! This hate come from nowhere. It is like he created his profit to piss on 34.

Banned
    vCash
    Wut? I thought ED wuz a "fact only" site.

Banned
    vCash
    Coach High doesn't care too much for State. That and Gautier ain't produced too many great athletes that much worth fighting over. OS / Biloxi / Pascagoula / Gulfport all better schools to go to in the area and get recognized since Katrina.

Banned
    vCash
    As I've told you before the block button is there for you to use. I have 0 care for your opinion because you are one of the worst people on this board. Somehow lower than Dak TrollAllDay.

@ Fishdawg, since you want me to notice you. i notice you. congrats. You can think my methods are shit idc. Someone who wants to act like an expert better be able to back his comments up. This guy clearly can't. Quickly proving to be a MessageBoardZero.

Banned
    vCash
    Coach High doesn't care too much for State. That and Gautier ain't produced too many great athletes that much worth fighting over. OS / Biloxi / Pascagoula / Gulfport all better schools to go to in the area and get recognized since Katrina.
    Thank you.

vCash
    Wut? I thought ED wuz a "fact only" site.
    Good one Wales! LOL

vCash
    As I've told you before the block button is there for you to use. I have 0 care for your opinion because you are one of the worst people on this board. Somehow lower than Dak TrollAllDay.

@ Fishdawg, since you want me to notice you. i notice you. congrats. You can think my methods are shit idc. Someone who wants to act like an expert better be able to back his comments up. This guy clearly can't. Quickly proving to be a MessageBoardZero.
    This guy does not realize that several posters are berating him due to his unwarranted attacks, but yet we are the ones out of line and are the idiots!! He is a Saint - Saint Tater! What in the world is wrong with this twisted line of reasoning? ***

Banned
    vCash
    This guy does not realize that several posters are berating him due to his unwarranted attacks, but yet we are the ones out of line and are the idiots!! He is a Saint - Saint Tater! What in the world is wrong with this twisted line of reasoning? ***

Funny cause I've only gotten positive rep for the comment you felt you needed to chime in on. Someone appreciates the humor even if it's not proper etiquette to shit on some guy who acts like he's the greatest offensive mind this side of the River.