Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current Bowl Prediction/Situation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Yep. Unfortunately, The bowls have proven numerous years; They will take a school with a larger fan base than us. Even in the years that we beat said larger school head to head.

IF....IF....Florida and UT win out... they will be throwing their weight around to move up the pecking order. UT will win out. Florida probably not.

There could be quite a log jam of schools fighting over those 6 middle tier bowls.
    They couldn't put a 6-6 LSU over an 8-4 MSU
    now 7-5 MSU and 7-5 Tennessee. Tennessee gets the bigger bowl 100%

vCash
    LSU fans and FLA fans won't travel to a lessor than NY6 bowl game. Now UT, Arky and KY fans will travel heavily for a Florida or another mid tier bowl/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    That unstoppable OM offense looked pretty human to me at times
    This^

I was at that game. We went to the ECU @ Memphis game. After Dawgs' win we were so full of college football that we found TAMU @ UMiss tickets had dropped to acceptable $$$ for seats between the 20s. I love pulling off a college football doubleheader. Scheduling and time slot stars have to align just right but I've managed to do it four times and it is college football nirvana.

Anyway, Rebels' offense just isn't as scary as so many think it is. After giving credit where it is due, the Ole Miss team I saw Saturday night is not going to walk into Starkville and win without getting a lot of breaks. If we mind our mistakes, we are gonna beat their a$$ like a drum.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!