Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mullen is done

vCash

Mullen is done

Same shit we saw here against the same team.

Hey, you Florida dipshits, WE TOLD YOU.

A baseball coach, a football coach, an athletic director, just because it?s a fit at Mississippi State doesn?t mean it?s a fit at Florida.

F you and you deserve all the shittyness that comes your way.

vCash
    We moved up. Leach can win the big games

vCash
    17 Dan Mullen . Anybody can say what they want but it makes me so happy not seeing a dumbass qb draw on 3rd and 12

vCash
    Just think where we'd be if Mike Leach was hired after Dan.

I appreciate what Dan did here, but I don't miss the team not being prepared and there's no way we come back down 28-3 against Auburn.

vCash
    Dan was a complete albatross for us after 2015. He didn't want to be here and our administration caved in to him too often. Most schools would have told him to hit the road for looking around- which is what we should have done in 2015.

He was a good coach for us no doubt. But to me really only the 2010 and 2014 seasons stand out and there are really very few other wins in the other seasons that stand out to me. He had gone as far as he ever was going to go at MSU so really the best thing for both parties was for him to move on. I do wish he had done so after 2018 but it is what it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post

I appreciate what Dan did here, but I don't miss the team not being prepared and there's no way we come back down 28-3 against Auburn.
    The defense would have been lights out. Not sure how our fans would have reacted to Minchew coming in to replace Fitzgerald at QB coming off of his injury + the inevitable Leach year one growing pains. Would the defense offset those growing pains at MSU? I'm not sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post

No way we come back down 28-3 is damn right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriarsPoint View Post

No way we come back down 28-3 is damn right
    No way we're down 28-3 either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    We literally lost by 63 combined point in 2016-2017 to Auburn. The fact is we are clearly no worse a program now than under Mullen. Moorhead did almost tank the entire thing though.

vCash
    No, we just lose something like 31-13.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    We literally lost by 63 combined point in 2016-2017 to Auburn. The fact is we are clearly no worse a program now than under Mullen. Moorhead did almost tank the entire thing though.
    Yeah - in '16 we were down 35-0 at the half and in '17 we were down 21-3 when Fitz scored right before half. Mullen just chewed the corner of his play card all day.

Banned
    vCash
    That is true too. Leach will always be a crap shooter.. Dan did great here, I preshate it but he has jerk in him and now is paying for it.

vCash
    I’m an asshole probably because I really like Mullen. He just didn’t/doesn’t handle criticism very well. But if you ever had the chance just to sit down with him and shoot the shit he was a pretty cool guy. I’m very appreciative for what he did for our program. Moorhead was a misstep. Leach will have us competing at Mullen level for a couple years then we will take a step up I believe.

Banned
    vCash
    I vote for consolidation and no more new "Mullen Done' threads till it's official too.

Disclaimer: I understand ED's stance on democracy and my vote means absolute Dick.

vCash
    This is arguably Leach's last hurrah as a coach...next step is Key West

vCash
    5/30: Mullen claims he started the Ole Miss/MSU rivalry
    “Many years ago when I became a (head) coach and we started building at Mississippi State, you didn’t have this huge tradition and other things, so we built this rivalry between Mississippi State and Ole Miss,” Mullen said. “And so everything became that everything I say must be an attack at Ole Miss, and everything they are saying is an attack at Mississippi State"

Not sure if this has ever been said, but this is why some of us are on the "17 Mullen" train. Once again, he can go suck tomato juice out of a hobo's ass......

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    “Many years ago when I became a (head) coach and we started building at Mississippi State, you didn’t have this huge tradition and other things, so we built this rivalry between Mississippi State and Ole Miss,” Mullen said. “And so everything became that everything I say must be an attack at Ole Miss, and everything they are saying is an attack at Mississippi State"

Not sure if this has ever been said, but this is why some of us are on the "17 Mullen" train. Once again, he can go suck tomato juice out of a hobo's ass......
    I cant believe he said that. Dumbassedry and self absorption all wrapped in one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriarsPoint View Post
    Same shit we saw here against the same team.

Hey, you Florida dipshits, WE TOLD YOU.

A baseball coach, a football coach, an athletic director, just because it?s a fit at Mississippi State doesn?t mean it?s a fit at Florida.

F you and you deserve all the shittyness that comes your way.
    They stole our successful Men's Tennis coach awhile back too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post

Not call you a liar but do you have a link for that? Because that is some Alpha-level horseshit right there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I’m an asshole probably because I really like Mullen. He just didn’t/doesn’t handle criticism very well. But if you ever had the chance just to sit down with him and shoot the shit he was a pretty cool guy. I’m very appreciative for what he did for our program. Moorhead was a misstep. Leach will have us competing at Mullen level for a couple years then we will take a step up I believe.
    I like Dan the coach and what he did here. But he was an ass. And yes, I've sat down w him more than once. What you see is what you get.