Thread: Texas/Kansas

vCash

Texas/Kansas

Kansas is leading Texas in Austin 35-14 @ halftime. I'm starting to think the SEC may want to ask for a refund and return Texas and Oklahoma to the Big 12.

vCash
    Nah, those 2 will generate even more money

vCash
    Sark will get Texas better. 1st thing is getting the players hardened. Texas HS football is soft.

vCash
    It's gonna be nice to play these "Top Tier" programs every year and get our share of wins. Texas and Oklahoma are ranked every year and haven't deserved it and I doubt the polls will ever figure it out. And especially with the direction our program is trending, I believe we will be competitive with them yearly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Sark will get Texas better. 1st thing is getting the players hardened. Texas HS football is soft.
    Trying to understand. What makes a states high school football more soft than another state?

vCash
    Kansas takes down Texas. Wow!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Trying to understand. What makes a states high school football more soft than another state?
    Too much 7-on-7 and not enough building up the trenches.

Banned
    vCash
    profile pic

vCash
    I know he's been clean a while now, but losing to Kansas is going to be a major test

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    I know he's been clean a while now, but losing to Kansas is going to be a major test
    Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

vCash
    Hahahahaha Hahahahaha. That shit will NEVER happen. Hahahahaha

vCash
    I am not sure Texas football is soft. Their HS programs have so many resources that they develop players well. The problem is they are already as developed as they are going to be and have less room to improve on the collegiate level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigdawg View Post
    I am not sure Texas football is soft. Their HS programs have so many resources that they develop players well. The problem is they are already as developed as they are going to be and have less room to improve on the collegiate level.
    Bingo. So a guy like Dolla Bill means shit to so called recruiting experts. Or Jonathan Banks. The list is endless. KIDS FROM TEXASS WILL NEVER OUT PHYSICAL KIDS FROM MISSISSIPPI EVER

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriarsPoint View Post
    Bingo. So a guy like Dolla Bill means shit to so called recruiting experts. Or Jonathan Banks. The list is endless. KIDS FROM TEXASS WILL NEVER OUT PHYSICAL KIDS FROM MISSISSIPPI EVER
    Per Capita, this may be true. Volume-wise, MS is way behind TX, GA, CA, FL, and maybe LA and AL, as well....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Per Capita, this may be true. Volume-wise, MS is way behind TX, GA, CA, FL, and maybe LA and AL, as well....
    Per capita would be the only way to look at this accurately

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigdawg View Post
    Texas football is soft in the trenches. I live here and I can tell you that the 2-3A schools here are on par with private schools in MS