Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak Holiday

vCash

Dak Holiday

Where are you? I am sure you have something negative to say about Will following this game as well.

You have been MIA today?

vCash
    I love a good win, we get poster on poster crime

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VandelayIndustries View Post
    I love a good win, we get poster on poster crime
    In all fairness, after the Memphis and LSU losses we had guys on the other side coming up with cute little nicknames for players, posters and our team. We are our own worst enemy.

vCash
    Holiday argued me until 1am last week that Will is an average QB. Just wondering if he is humble enough to admit he was wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfarley View Post
    In all fairness, after the Memphis and LSU losses we had guys on the other side coming up with cute little nicknames for players, posters and our team. We are our own worst enemy.
    Welcome to the SEC. at Bama they?re trying to fire their OC and DC

Banned
    vCash
    Leading the conference and sky high nationally and we rattle endlessly on arm strength. There will be those bitching all the way after numerous records are shattered by this fine Brandon and now STATE BULLDOG. I like this young man even more every time I see and hear him talk.

vCash
    The guy is exactly what you want in a QB. Hard to belive he is only a SO. It is nice going into the next few years having a leader like him to represent the university and this great state.

vCash
    [QUOTE=MBDawg601;1383485]Where are you? I am sure you have something negative to say about Will following this game as well.

Delete
    Last edited by Catfish; 11-13-2021 at 06:46 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDawg601 View Post
    Where are you? I am sure you have something negative to say about Will following this game as well.

You have been MIA today?
    There are a few more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    There are a few more.
    They will crawl back out of the shadows around Tuesday. I'm sure they'll have some stat line to break down.

vCash
    They will crawl back out of the shadows around Tuesday. I'm sure they'll have some stat line to break down.
    Exactly!

vCash
    Some of us have been telling y’all since game one that Rogers was the best option we had moving forward. I even recall several weeks ago saying he was going to set every passing record we had if not the SEC even.

vCash

You have been MIA today?
    I?m MIA almost every weekend during the day. Soccer tournament. I rarely ever get to watch CFB. Follow on my app. Why would I have anything negative to say about Will. Will performed very well. You, much like a child, can?t seem to understand that a lack of compliments or unwillingness to line up to get on your knees in front of #2 with Bucky doesn?t mean that I dislike Will. He?s got heart. He has grit. He will set records because of the system and time spent in it. He will be more like Jake- a MSU legend- than Dak, a legend. He will be our Graham Harrell. That?s not a bad thing.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    I?m MIA almost every weekend during the day. Soccer tournament. I rarely ever get to watch CFB. Follow on my app. Why would I have anything negative to say about Will. Will performed very well. You, much like a child, can?t seem to understand that a lack of compliments or unwillingness to line up to get on your knees in front of #2 with Bucky doesn?t mean that I dislike Will. He?s got heart. He has grit. He will set records because of the system and time spent in it. He will be more like Jake- a MSU legend- than Dak, a legend. He will be our Graham Harrell. That?s not a bad thing.
    Placing a ceiling on the man's potential after today's game reeks of menstruation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Placing a ceiling on the man's potential after today's game reeks of menstruation.
    You?re a strange dude, my guy. You struggle to understand why everyone doesn?t see things the way you do, but it?s because you lack discernment. It?s ok. We can still be friends.

vCash
    "I rarely ever get to watch CFB" does not help your argument

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    "I rarely ever get to watch CFB" does not help your argument
    I saw the second half between games at lunch. I watch the highlights. I?ve seen a fair amount of video replays. I watch when we aren?t playing. I don?t have to watch every second 5-6 times like some on here. Point out anything that I said was incorrect. Don?t worry, I?ll wait.

Banned
    vCash
    Yea you should ban yourself from having an opinion on our games if you can't be bothered to watch. Block button push ������������

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Yea you should ban yourself from having an opinion on our games if you can't be bothered to watch. Block button push ������������
    Ban folks that don?t put MSU first and take a logical approach because it?s not their entire life. 😂 that approach doesn?t surprise me coming from you. Your takes lack substance. You are unable to defend your position and look to hang with the sunshine pumpers. It?s soft, but that?s fine. 😉

Banned
    vCash
    Ban folks that don?t put MSU first and take a logical approach because it?s not their entire life. �� that approach doesn?t surprise me coming from you. Your takes lack substance. You are unable to defend your position and look to hang with the sunshine pumpers. It?s soft, but that?s fine. ��
    I said ban yourself from having an opinion on our football games if you don't watch. Not ban you completely. Read dipshit. I don't hang out with "sunshine pumpers". I state my opinion based on my experience and my knowledge. I been a Leach truther since before you got inspired by Tim Howard to play soccer. I wanted Leach in 2009 if we could sway him. His offense literally forces schools like Auburn to play a new defense and adjust to us. No other time in MSU history have we dictated how the game was going to get played before walking off the bus.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand that since you don't even bother to watch the games.

Change your ****ing name because that's a disgrace if you're not actually a football fan. Name yourself after a soccer player and comment on shit you're knowledgeable about. Football clearly ain't it.